Jump to content
Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Tougher, meaner than before.

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers,

On this post, i wanted to ask all of you Keno players, have any of you noticed Keno got a lot more tougher to hit  than when the updated version first came out?.. For example, high risk 6 tiles.. it wasnt easy before but was hitting, now it just wont hit at all.. xD so difficult getting 4/6 aswell for it to be a winning bet.. i mean, i get it though, so many players have been flooding HR with the high setting 6 tiles getting 5/6.. grrr though.. busted 0.01 betting 3k sats trying to catch fire, but hit never came xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah its kind of weird the first week of Stake2 it seemed like keno was awesome and wins were super easy to catch.  

Now it seems like wins are way to far and way to few in between a ton of loses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion, it's still the same as before. It just looks like it gets harder because the old keno have low multiplier on low hits, unlike in the new keno where you have to get a 4/6 hit to get the minimum payout. Before, you also don't hit 4/6 always. Sometimes you get 2/6 or 3/6 where you get a tie or win with low profit, but the important part there is your capital isn't decreasing. Unlike on the new keno, where if you play on high risk, you're lowest payout is 4/6 which is not an easy hit even on the older keno. And as a result you can see your capital dramatically decreasing and having the thought of keno being harder than before. So in the old keno, the game isn't made to give you a big win for hitting the 6/6, but to win continuously to win big, because even if you hit 2/6 or 3/6 you aren't still losing. But in the new keno, where if you hit the 6/6 you can instantly stop playing because it gives you a high multiplier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i mean if you play anything but classic i think the chances are gonna be different tthan what you have been used to in the past for so long, 

especially if you play the hard version man o man its gonna be tough and it will show right away =P

be carful playing hard. big risk = big reward though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I guess it might also be related to the new risk/difficulty setting too with the vast arrays of new payouts/multipliers for Keno in Stake v2.0. :)

Edited by Etude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye if you play keno on high risk you are pretty much screwed, the best is to play on medium risk and choose numbers so 2 numbers hit is enough got get 1x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2019 at 11:07 AM, bmg said:

Yeah its kind of weird the first week of Stake2 it seemed like keno was awesome and wins were super easy to catch.  

Now it seems like wins are way to far and way to few in between a ton of loses.

Yep, made a thread on gambling stories about todays event.. so frustrating how the games keeps getting more broken each time theres an update.. and not mildy, but extreme...

 

On 3/25/2019 at 11:38 AM, Etude said:

I guess it might also be related to the new risk/difficulty setting too with the vast arrays of new payouts/multipliers for Keno in Stake v2.0. :)

Yup, definitely.. but missing all day at 9-10 numbers, while the same patterns lighting up while you cant even hit green.. all day... o.O.. thats pure troll..way too stacked.. 

 

On 3/26/2019 at 3:27 AM, Sefan said:

Ye if you play keno on high risk you are pretty much screwed, the best is to play on medium risk and choose numbers so 2 numbers hit is enough got get 1x

this happens even on medium risk.. i havent played much low, so cant comment on that.. but medium or high, almost similar troll occurences..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Kix, i have been trying as hard to hit even the least number to win the game round. I have tried re-adjusting my risk, bet size, patterns and numbers. Its not paying out for me still. I just dont get it,if the winning chance of all the 3 risk levels are the same, then why izit so hard to even hit 4 tiles be it in a 6,7,8,9,or 10 numbers game. I do understand that  the higher the risk involved, we will need to aim for more tiles to win. But after playing for weeks now, it gives me the impression that the house edge has been increased as well. Eventho it shouldn't be. Oh well, Keno has left quite a couple of scar wounds on me already, im starting to walk away and try the other games. Kinda disappointed to be honest.

Edited by Furlicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Furlicious said:

Kix, i have been trying as hard to hit even the least number to win the game round. I have tried re-adjusting my risk, bet size, patterns and numbers. Its not paying out for me still. I just dont get it,if the winning chance of all the 3 risk levels are the same, then why izit so hard to even hit 4 tiles be it in a 6,7,8,9,or 10 numbers game. I do understand that  the higher the risk involved, we will need to aim for more tiles to win. But after playing for weeks now, it gives me the impression that the house edge has been increased as well. Eventho it shouldn't be. Oh well, Keno has left quite a couple of scar wounds on me already, im starting to walk away and try the other games. Kinda disappointed to be honest.

exactly furli... no matter what ive tried, it just avoids hitting where my numbers are 98% of the time.. contantly hitting one tile short for a winning bet..and even after so much miss, u hit 1 green and goes back on the same troll cycle.. i usually dont play 9-10 numbers, but simce ive been getting so much reds.. i added extra tiles but still the exact same results.. broken, unbalanced is what it is.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't noticed it becomes tougher, I've just noticed that I have a lot more reds in a row with the high risk setting, and then again, much lower loss streaks with the low risk setting. If you pay on the original settings, I would say nothing has changed :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dunno but maybe you catch just a bad seed or overall bad session. yes quite hard to 6 hit but honestly dont feel like it was any easier pre. update.
just figured that goin auto on a certain pattern isnt as effective anymore :p weird... but if i constantly change few numbers i will more likely 6hit finish a game then sitting on a certain few fields

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, williamshennie9 said:

I haven't noticed it becomes tougher, I've just noticed that I have a lot more reds in a row with the high risk setting, and then again, much lower loss streaks with the low risk setting. If you pay on the original settings, I would say nothing has changed :)

i havent really played the original setting since the updated version has been out, nor do i play the low setting.. the payout is just not very appealing hehehe xD .. but medium and high setting is definitely a troll.. :/

1 hour ago, Krype89 said:

dunno but maybe you catch just a bad seed or overall bad session. yes quite hard to 6 hit but honestly dont feel like it was any easier pre. update.
just figured that goin auto on a certain pattern isnt as effective anymore 😛 weird... but if i constantly change few numbers i will more likely 6hit finish a game then sitting on a certain few fields

i would like to believe its the seed, but ive change seeds and results remain the same.. and its not only for a days, but weeks of this constant trolling.. so its really more with the house edge and the odds to hit honestly.. unless many players are all playing with bad seeds, then thats another issue.. 

ss of the current seed..taken earlier thise evening...

7469D3A4-F8CE-4807-BA4F-3575433DBF0F.jpeg

5C2A500B-CEF9-46A4-B091-9F3DBC2DB710.jpeg

5817F067-5070-4C97-ADF8-1C86622F0EE5.jpeg

71FDD3C8-47DE-454A-8AA2-C002FE16F0E2.jpeg

1527C588-DEE0-4883-A500-DA9233D35AA2.jpeg

CF13D40C-42F8-47CD-B2E9-53E9AAEC66D4.jpeg

928509E1-53AE-4ACA-8E10-84CA9D81F1E3.jpeg

7AB8460A-6054-4822-A595-ED1F5CDD4921.jpeg

CE22EC41-0665-4B49-94F3-265EB05E5E5C.jpeg

7EA081BA-B262-4EF0-946D-209210A624BB.jpeg

1C52E90A-450E-4956-A278-0A41AFA2C9C0.jpeg

2FE88880-A9AC-4299-8E65-39141FDA68F8.jpeg

69768811-9225-4037-BD92-1CF2348532A9.jpeg

37412436-3495-49AB-961B-886BAAC48D89.jpeg

CE5F896A-BA99-4DAE-B313-DD8981D2C027.jpeg

5F867A3D-5B98-47C2-B16D-7DE701174FD8.jpeg

C92E98C0-8BCE-4914-84CE-D288146B01CC.jpeg

E0CC66F3-6229-41ED-BB72-652382E7674A.jpeg

EACC400F-5781-4AAB-90A9-04F9ED766CC0.jpeg

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

i havent really played the original setting since the updated version has been out, nor do i play the low setting.. the payout is just not very appealing hehehe xD .. but medium and high setting is definitely a troll.. :/

2 hours ago, Krype89 said:

Yeah, I agree with you. But I suppose it makes up for all those losses when you do eventually hit something good :D It is just about luck at the end of the day and if the seeds are paired in your favor :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Furlicious said:

I have changed my seeds as well. But still gets busted so badly within a couple of mins. Yup won just one 7× hit in that long red streak. 

Screenshot_20190330-183336_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190330-183353_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190330-183227_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190330-183413_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190330-183421_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190330-183401_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190330-183407_Chrome.jpg

still eating my coins today aswell.. its been a non stop frustrating time playing keno.. o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2019 at 10:38 AM, Etude said:

I guess it might also be related to the new risk/difficulty setting too with the vast arrays of new payouts/multipliers for Keno in Stake v2.0. :)

i think its not very closely related... like brother sister close... not something like distant or 2nd cousins.... 

but yeah... what i mean is i think that your right etude, as the payouts have changed and people are experimenting they get upset when things dont work out in their favor! and im one of those people too  lololol so im not hating on anyone or anything .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

i think its not very closely related... like brother sister close... not something like distant or 2nd cousins.... 

but yeah... what i mean is i think that your right etude, as the payouts have changed and people are experimenting they get upset when things dont work out in their favor! and im one of those people too  lololol so im not hating on anyone or anything .

The thing is though, sitting on the same numbers all day long.. 9-10 numbers.. all day the game is consistently avoiding it.. lighting up always 1 short for a winning bet.. and you will notice that patterns or slighty the same keeps popping up away from yours, 3+ times.. 4.. yet you struggke to even get a hit!.. thats what is so dumb about it.. how can that even be a possibility?.. when its suppose to be provably fair.. its not goin on two days.. and still it keeps going on this troll runs.. when i have my pattern to the left, it keeps spamming mid or right side.. when im in mid, it spams on both side..when i have it to the right, it spams mid and left.. when i scatter, it needles through or wrap around my tiles.. lol?.. such awful scripted troll algorithim..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know enough to say if the way keno plays has changed much since the update.  That is, apart from the obvious new options in difficulty level. 

Just from the little bit I've played so far, the game feels more hot/cold than it used to for me.  Might just be anecdotal at best, but some games I win big runs of 2x-4x.  Other days, no matter what I do, it's bust time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ScooterPi said:

I dont know enough to say if the way keno plays has changed much since the update.  That is, apart from the obvious new options in difficulty level. 

Just from the little bit I've played so far, the game feels more hot/cold than it used to for me.  Might just be anecdotal at best, but some games I win big runs of 2x-4x.  Other days, no matter what I do, it's bust time. 

Well, scootie.. as they say.. pictures are louder than words.. or something like that.. keno is pure troll and abosultely ridiculous.. this is the third day.. and this is still happening.. more screen shots just taken minutes from when i made this reply.. its stunning how this is now the norm... theres is nothing normal or fair about these results..

D863771E-D42B-48A5-9773-3FB8C285E976.jpeg

A3E0C061-1515-4AD9-8E8A-98C061A6E0C9.jpeg

9BCE95FE-B438-4EE7-AA2B-C69C72316CF5.jpeg

4CE5BB10-8815-4F62-AACF-68D5FE91098F.jpeg

A275C60B-17C4-44BF-B920-9099DF8419A7.jpeg

27445C2C-A992-466F-A8C5-8EB6800E661D.jpeg

D7CF161A-31E4-4090-9D95-C5F053903DCA.jpeg

B3C50706-5D82-4E06-ABA1-F97D526ECE69.jpeg

96CFE7D9-AFFB-4E46-90CF-672CAC1C98A3.jpeg

77A77CCC-86B0-4318-A307-B7B24811B984.jpeg

1279F236-2790-491B-B49D-C707CC3E597E.jpeg

4D246A96-270A-41AE-A23A-D8014059837F.jpeg

9BAAB4EA-B6C8-4FB8-A978-364F5E53C4CC.jpeg

DDAEBC3C-BEDC-4863-B571-2B2F76E34FF5.jpeg

00F202A0-582A-43E0-92F2-0CA47678AC32.jpeg

68124919-822C-41BA-AB12-79A75BB86D32.jpeg

EEE74A6C-ECCA-45EC-86BF-FFC722868447.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello friends your experience is good but what i hit in big shape that in keno ,basically if u follow the pattern perfectly then u win in keno ,some example just follow 100 rolls in small amount ,then try in big amount you may succeed.

 

good luck for winning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have played the high-risk mode once and never again. I'll stick with medium and change the seed every 1000-2000 bets. I did notice, however, the few times I went to the classic mode, I was able to hit 1.4x and 2.25x much more often than I can get a 3 or 4 hit on medium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2019 at 6:35 PM, echang426 said:

I have played the high-risk mode once and never again. I'll stick with medium and change the seed every 1000-2000 bets. I did notice, however, the few times I went to the classic mode, I was able to hit 1.4x and 2.25x much more often than I can get a 3 or 4 hit on medium.

mine is mixed of medium and high risk, but mostly on medium... so ya... :/ its a complete troll..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

xD looking in this thread is depressing xD so many losses, well i tried high risk and its about the same as medium risk in loss prespective xD, but i feel like medium risk is better because u only have to hit 2 numbers in certain setups to get atleast 1x

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like users are not happy with this update either xD First the plinko update came and same reaction and now this. Well i can't suggest other than changing seeds and play other game until they do something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×