Stake Forum
Carollzinha

Amazon Prime, what to watch?

Featured Comment

As we have a Netflix list, why not an Amazon Prime list as well? :P

I am not watching many movies late (and never used to watch much on Amazon to be honest) but I will drop a list with some series that may be worth to watch in their streaming service:

Love / Loved to watch:

American Gods

The Man In The High Castle (loved!)

Hand Of God

Fear The Walking Dead*

This Is Us*

Parenthood*

Transparent

Just Add Magic

Mozart In The Jungler

Started to watch but found boring then stopped:

• The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
  • I Love Dick
  • The Tick

In my future watch list:

• Bosch
  • Jack Ryan
  • Patriot
  • Goliath
  • Lore
  • Homecoming
  • The Expanse
  • Hanna
  • The Widow

* Not Original Amazon Prime

1 minute ago, kangarostaples said:

Hello Carollzinha,

I envy how much free time  you have. I'm currently on The Walking Dead season 8 episode 5 :D (dont spoiler please). I suggest you to add to your future watch list "Westworld" 

I don't have much free time lol  but I had almost 1 month off at December (while I was in hospital) so yeah, back then I had nothing to do but watch some series xD 

Nowadays I am still trying to find the time to watch 4 episodes I am missing from This Is Us, one of my favorite series.. and about American Gods, that just started its 2nd season, I managed to watch the 2 new episodes during the weekend, while traveling, and the latest episode that released on Sunday night I will try to find a time to watch during this week (so yes, no spoils too :P )

As for The Walking Dead I have to say that I was so disappointed in the past 3-4 seasons but I still trying to keep watching, no idea why lol  as for Fear The Walking Dead I started to watch (and currently like it way more than The Walking Dead itself) because of Morgan.. we did met Lennie James (the actor) during a Portugal ComicCon and I really love that guy, he is just amazing :x 

On 3/26/2019 at 5:59 PM, Carollzinha said:

As for The Walking Dead I have to say that I was so disappointed in the past 3-4 seasons 

I fully agree with you. The plot has gone far away from surviving in zombie apocalypse. At first I started watching it because of survival. Now its more like drama, lots of talks and stupid death of characters. 

I've also ready original comics of Walking dead and I must say that the plot in tv series is completely different. 

16 hours ago, kangarostaples said:

I fully agree with you. The plot has gone far away from surviving in zombie apocalypse. At first I started watching it because of survival. Now its more like drama, lots of talks and stupid death of characters. 

I've also ready original comics of Walking dead and I must say that the plot in tv series is completely different. 

Yeah, thats right, the tv series was really different in the past seasons but I finally managed to watch the latest episode and holy shit, that one was good! I guess the last episode as good as this one was back to the Governor lol  and even being "a bit" late the series finally seem to be following the comics

1 hour ago, echang426 said:

If you know the show The Mentalist but want one that is more light hearted you should watch Psych

I went to check it but it has 8 seasons.. I would need like 2 years to watch it all xD 

8 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Yeah, thats right, the tv series was really different in the past seasons but I finally managed to watch the latest episode and holy shit, that one was good! I guess the last episode as good as this one was back to the Governor lol  and even being "a bit" late the series finally seem to be following the comics

Somehow I think the the actors of The Walking Dead are tired of their roles. There are 9 seasons so far. That means like 9 years of shooting ? Imagine that you have to act in dirty dusty sweaty clothes, unshaved and with dirty hairs. But Daryl seems to like his style lol. In real life he looks the same as in tv series