Stake Forum
Paigeturner

Biggest win with faucet?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Back when the btc faucet was at 100 satoshi, i once won .05 btc playing plinko. I also got my faucet up to .01 playing black Jack.  Since the faucet was lowered to 5 satoshi the most i have won is 1000 satoshi.  What is the most you have won with faucet?

Edited by Paigeturner

3 hours ago, Paigeturner said:

Back when the btc faucet was at 100 satoshi, i once won .05 btc playing plinko. I also got my faucet up to .01 playing black Jack.  Since the faucet was lowered to 5 satoshi the most i have won is 1000 satoshi.  What is the most you have won with faucet?

Hmm. As far as I can remember, from faucet, my highest win was 0.13, when I was playing dice.

It took sometime. But it was all worth it. 💯🏽

49 minutes ago, taenanyo said:

Really faucet to .05btc? I can't even make .01 to .05 btc lol

Yes, but during that time faucet was higher and you could claim it unlimited times a day. So i guess there were more chances to work it up to good amount. 

I was never lucky when using the faucet, when I use stuck in 5x games 

I think you are very lucky when the faucet can make you withdraw

I almost never claimed the faucet here at Stake ever since they done away with the level based faucet size as it seems to be a longshot really to make anything of it within the claim limits too and small sized claims.

i had no luck to make 100 satoshi faucet over 10-20x and back to 0 (it was long time ago). my opinion faucets are just for fun while learning the games, i have doubt to win big with it unless you are super lucky :) 

6 hours ago, Paigeturner said:

100 satoshi into 0.05 BTC? wow that's amazing. I never win big with faucet before and also the faucet amount is really low right now. It's hard to make a run from it.

My biggest win was when the faucet was 100 satoshis, i was able to grind it up to 0.02 ish btc, jut wish i had of betted more with a deposit, as i got 2 1000x on plinko in less than 2000 bets 

2 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I have not won anything descent from the 5 sats faucet....

lol the faucet is only 5 sats now? hehehe im glad i never faucet i guess... it wouldnt not feel good at all doing the captcha and only getting the 5 sats =P maybe they should change the name and call it "claim test coins" or something like that hehehe

when the faucet used to be 1000 sat when the site opened at first i dont even think i won much from that!

12 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

lol the faucet is only 5 sats now? hehehe im glad i never faucet i guess... it wouldnt not feel good at all doing the captcha and only getting the 5 sats =P maybe they should change the name and call it "claim test coins" or something like that hehehe

when the faucet used to be 1000 sat when the site opened at first i dont even think i won much from that!

Yeah, a lot of us have proposed the idea of a "playcoin" with no value, just to test the games out. I would rather claim a huge playcoin that small 5 sats, but it seems the 5 sats faucet is better because if it was not, they would have changed it already.

..i started join stake year 2017 but haven't played..lately i realized that stakes platform is good..then i played my satoshis but i have no luck,,so i go over faucet,,and the biggest satoshi i won so far is 10..lol😀😀

My first big win from faucet was been when i registred. Then faucet was been more better and you have bigest chance to win something. My result was been 0.04 BTC from faucet play only Keno