Stake Forum
Paigeturner

Biggest win with faucet?

Featured Comment

5 hours ago, Snike said:

Back in the day I won 0.03 from a 200 satoshi faucet .... but nowadays I dont even waste my time on it

How the hell is that possible? o.o Did you build up to 0.03 slowly or an instant high multiplier?

I dont use faucet here anymore. 

However back when Stake first started the faucet was based on a leveling system.  So the higher your level the higher your faucet was.   I think the most I have made from a faucet was around .07btc.

The biggest i would ever win would be 1000 Satoshi's or more i am not more of a patience guy i just hate to wait for things to hit or even wait for a big win i just like to bet with more than 5 sats 

Are you referring to the faucet at stake or a faucet in general? If its a faucet anywhere then the most ive made was 1 bitcoin. It took hours and i got careless after reaching my goal and bsuted. it was at betking with like 2.5k satoshi faucet. I have no idea how. 

12 hours ago, Paigeturner said:

What other site?

I am pretty sure if he posts about the site here he would get warned because new rule of not posting about other site should be there anywhere except in other websites. 

back when the faucet was 100 sats I've gotten it up to 2M sats I think it was but that doesn't happen very often.  Now that the faucet is so small I don't even bother claiming it because it's pretty much pointless unless you have nothing better to do I guess.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:19 AM, Kate said:

I am pretty sure if he posts about the site here he would get warned because new rule of not posting about other site should be there anywhere except in other websites. 

Thank you I was not aware of the new rule. 

i been able to turn faucet to 0.02 ish, but it took over 5000 bets xD, i was able to hit 620x with 1k satoshies, got mad cause i wasted it xD, but now days i never use the facuet, i just deposit xD

I personally have never won anything from the faucet. because of a very small amount

so ... yes ... maybe only a small percentage can win bets up to a large amount from the faucet.

I hope the faucet value is raised back to 100 satoshi per claim. That is enough to hit in various games including Plinko and Limbo, whose categories have the highest score and if hit, then a big win is waiting for you.

let's hope that the nominal claim faucet will be raised again.

On 3/27/2019 at 3:47 AM, Paigeturner said:

Back when the btc faucet was at 100 satoshi, i once won .05 btc playing plinko. I also got my faucet up to .01 playing black Jack.  Since the faucet was lowered to 5 satoshi the most i have won is 1000 satoshi.  What is the most you have won with faucet?

in the end 2017 i win big from faucet 100 satoshi got more than 0.14 and withdraw 0.12 so my balance left more 0.02 i play again up to 0.2 greedy want make to 1 coin and bust :(