Stake Forum
PrimecStar88

Ronaldo Or Messi?

Featured Comment

Hello. I am just curious who's the best for you?

Is it Ronaldo or Messi? For me Personally. I like Messi. I like his personality and how he play. 

How it's going to be they will play in the same soccer field as opponents. 

I think it must be really exciting. :)

37 minutes ago, PrimecStar88 said:

Is it Ronaldo or Messi? For me Personally. I like Messi. I like his personality and how he play. 

Messi. 

Nobody better than the messiah, the god of dribbling and everything else in Soccer. 

His plays are one-of-a-kind seriously, never saw anybody more entertaining but yet effective at the same time! 😎

Gambling discussion slightly missed but I'm for messi. Ronaldo has something like a bad reputation in my eyes but overall I dont like soccer so xD

I think you hawent red the rules the whole way, This post is not in the right discosion.

But if so i think messi is better ronaldo hase got bigg fame thats why people think Ronaldo is better then Messi. ❤️ 

In all fairness. I think i prefer ronaldo. he isn't arrogant like messi I feel like. Ronaldo is also a better player in my opinion!

I like Barcelona, but if you look from the neutral side, then Messi is definitely better, and, according to statistics, Messi will have more trophies ... And if you reject all awards, the Argentinian will simply surpass his extraordinary, virtuoso and unpredictable game ... He creates just incredible things that make you love football even more ... 

I have been following football/soccer for a couple of years so I really loved Messi. Ronaldo was the person I hated the most because they were rivals. Now I'm not into it but I still prefer Messi 😄

On 3/28/2019 at 7:10 PM, PrimecStar88 said:

ofc messi ... 

eveb un bit a fans of football but i cant just ignoring all ppl in my country get out of street do some crazzy thing everytime world cup comming or any champion cup