Stake Forum
0treb69

What is your Target Winning to Withdraw?

Featured Comment

I play most of the time here and my target before I withdraw is 0.01 BTC but i failed many times only one experience I win here about 30k doge or something on keno .. with only 4k doge bankroll. . Hope I can here some advice to all of you :)

:) Happy Playing

:) More winning to us

Great question,  and this is the part i have the most difficulty with,  knowing when to pull out. I would like to set a goal of at least $100 profit....

Sticking to that goal though,  is the struggle.

My target is USD $250 , but I would need to reach USD$ 500 and then withdraw $250, so I can play with the rest ($250) again and reach $500 again and then withdraw again. But I think this tactic is wrong because every time I reach $250 I begin to loose. :P

7 minutes ago, yololife222 said:

i ussually save up on vault 0.05btc and withdraw takes me 1 month no depo.

❤️ :)

wow . . i think its a bright idea and thinking to use my vault also :) so when the times i need it i have some coins to play 

10k php + wd fee. It's always my minimum withdraw. Unless I need an urgent money and I have some funds in stake.

hello friend its depend upon your strategy,one more thing when u play long time bot read u r mind and trolled to get back u r profit.its my thinking when u think wd what ever the amount just wd as soon as possible.i am also when try to get after predefined amount more of time i lost.hope u define how much u played and when u wd.

1 whole btc.. lol just kidding... maybe 0.5, depending really on which coin.. but around 0.5 btc would be mine.. anything else would just be waste or coins since i will pay the free to withdraw, bust the remaing, then pay free again to redeposit.. which happened alot.. so ive decided that if its not worth withdrawing, knowing how i am, then i wont.. xD

5 hours ago, yololife222 said:

i ussually save up on vault 0.05btc and withdraw takes me 1 month no depo.

❤️ :)

I think this is a great target!  I usually aim a bit lower, hope for like .03 over a few sessions.  Your target of .01 per session is also good depending on what you start with.  x10 of your starting bankroll is pretty ambitious.  If you are going for more than that then you should clearly expect to fail a lot more since the game is mathematically against you.  Sure many go for x1000 or even x10000 and they are also the ones in chat spamming busted, because well, you should expect to fail more often than then multiplier you go for.

really depends on what i am going to do with the coins. sometimes i try withdraw early to multiply elsewhere and come back later with a bigger stack. sometimes i like to continue riding my wave if its going good. really depends on the session

let me exxplain my target and goal :P

first if the money is from free stuff i like to reach at minimum witdraw limit equal to btc value like 200k .

and yes if it is deposit amount then usualy i like to take profit 30 % of my deposit its make quite easy for me .. :)

To me it all depends on what my starting balance is.  Also if i need to withdraw for something right away like if I'm short on  cash or something.  But .01 is a good starting point to consider. 

i never have a limit, if i win i win, if i lose i lose, i just play for a set amount of time, the balance dosnt effect if i cashout or not, but i only withdraw at the end of the hour or whatever time i set my play session to be