Stake Forum
0treb69

What is your Target Winning to Withdraw?

Featured Comment

I like to get to about 500k before I consider withdrawing although in certain occasions I will go lower.     Sometimes I get s little greedy and want .1 and than bam i bust like a dumb dumb.  

Normally I like to be able to make about $100 of any currency before I actually withdraw. But I tend to bust before reaching that target and I bust a little too often but I still enjoy it! I get mad but it don't last before I re-try!

I will make a withdrawal when my balance reaches 0.025 btc or more without a deposit. but if there is a sudden need, then I will withdraw at least.

Posted (edited)

There is not such a target to me, I mostly withdraw once I can have some fun with those money made from stake or when im about to lose my whole balance. Also, since ive managed to achieve self control, most times Im withdrawing once Im on +$100 or more.

Edited by FotisNt

Well it depends maybe if i am in a mood to not withdraw i don't but sometimes i usually keep the target for above 0.003 Btc or sometimes just go with the usual 0.002 Btc 

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Well it depends maybe if i am in a mood to not withdraw i don't but sometimes i usually keep the target for above 0.003 Btc or sometimes just go with the usual 0.002 Btc 

dame xD how doses that work when the btc withdraw fee is like 0.001 btc xD i mean u lose half of withdraw cause of fees then

Good question and I now would need to think about this question after almost 2 years playing here at Stake. 🤔

18 hours ago, Sefan said:

dame xD how doses that work when the btc withdraw fee is like 0.001 btc xD i mean u lose half of withdraw cause of fees then

Umm when was the last time you withdrew lol ? The withdrawal fees are now just 5000 Satoshi's lol not 100k Satoshi's that's too big for a fee and i would withdraw doge instead if it was true lol. 

2 hours ago, riyadmozu19 said:

I have an dream to withdraw 1btc. Hopefully oneday i can get it. 

Well, that might bust you any lower balance, try withdrawing lower amounts per time until you reach 1.0, that would be a safer method to achieve your 1.0. :)

As everyone it depends on many factors.  But usually I withdraw everytime I hit a big multiplier..  Like when I win on a x990 in dices. Usually I bet 5 to 10 k satos so if I win 0.1 to 0.5 btc I withdraw all winnings and keep here only my starting deposit... 

Else when I double playing safer I sometimes withdraw if I need funds to deposit elsewhere for example 😉

Good luck and good day to all