Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Is it still fun for you?

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers,

Today i would like to discuss the topic of feeling stuck in a cycle of win lose lose and if playing is still fun or not.

Earlier today, i managed to hit on Keno 400x that resulted into 0.99 eth hit.. was so glad to have finally gotten over the losing hump that lasted for over a month!.. It felt like an enternity since the last time i hit big, and this was great boost of morale.. But as such, it did not last very long.. After taking care of my resposibility to others and tipping some friends, everything went straight back to Stake.. Having to start over, it is now back to feeling like i did before the prior win.. It is a constant cycle for me and for few that i know and yes we have come to accept it, but still such a heavy feeling when the cycles repeats.. I am aware that it will happen again like it always has, but the uncertainty of when is what makes it a frustrating thing to think about.. I try not to, but my thoughts can sometimes be so overwhelming and control of it is not an easy task and only a few have been able to master it.. To not have this feeling of being stuck in this cycle is the one thing i am working on, so i am able to have fun again, just playing the games i enjoy..

Have you ever felt anything similar?

Are you still having fun playing your favorit games?

If not, do you think there is anything that you yourself would or is working on in able to enjoy playing your favorite games?

Thanks once again and good luck with your games!

Cheers.

I would say that I do have a lot of fun playing, and I use Stake just for that - for fun. I have trained myself not to get sucked into being a gambling addict, and I very seldom place large bets here on Stake (unless I'm feeling risky) lol :D

Well, I don't have fun playing HiLo on v2 while sounds have some delay and its kinda annoying, also keno is pretty retarded while i havent win once within like 10k bets. The only game which is cool for me is Limbo and dice while i prefer playing them on v2.

21 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I would say that I do have a lot of fun playing, and I use Stake just for that - for fun. I have trained myself not to get sucked into being a gambling addict, and I very seldom place large bets here on Stake (unless I'm feeling risky) lol :D

yeah, im not to get rich, nor do i expect to always win.. mainly for fun, but when the games  are contantly trolling, it starts to become less fun everytime.. :/

thank you for sharing your experience...

for me its more of a cycle of lose lose lose lose win but dont withdraw cause i want more and lose lose lose lose lose lose maybe a win here but dont withdraw and lose lose
that kind of cycle..... and no its not fun 95% of the time ... it really isnt... the pain 100x overpowers the little snizzle of "fun"

Auch, it's sucks losing all your profits after hit a big payout on keno :/I experienced that too before, hitting a big payout on dice, tip some to people, continue playing and ended with busted.

On 3/29/2019 at 8:34 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Have you ever felt anything similar?

Yes, all the time. After something like that happens I need to take a break, maybe even a few days because I don't feel like continue to play make sense. Need to cool down.

Are you still having fun playing your favorit games? If not, do you think there is anything that you yourself would or is working on in able to enjoy playing your favorite games?

if the goal is just money, and not enjoying the game the it won't be possible to have fun anymore. We need to always remember that in order to win money we need to win the game first only then we can win the money and it's not then same.

10 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

thank you for sharing your experience...

for me its more of a cycle of lose lose lose lose win but dont withdraw cause i want more and lose lose lose lose lose lose maybe a win here but dont withdraw and lose lose
that kind of cycle..... and no its not fun 95% of the time ... it really isnt... the pain 100x overpowers the little snizzle of "fun"

lol shani, i only used the word lose a few times just to give an idea.. its pretty much win, lose for 2-4 weeks or few months.. win and repeat... lol xD

6 hours ago, jualid said:

Auch, it's sucks losing all your profits after hit a big payout on keno :/I experienced that too before, hitting a big payout on dice, tip some to people, continue playing and ended with busted.

yep, its always the case for me.. right after i stop after a big hit to tip people and take care of my debts, start playing and a few minutes later, busted., it sucks xD ..

6 hours ago, kaleemmalik071 said:

actually dice is not fun for me now . i don't like to play dice much time but my fvrt is hilo i am from last 2 years here and its still fun for me to play hilo game :P

dice was never fun.. o.O

1 hour ago, tremu4 said:

играю только в мины))

huh?

I don’t really feel the fun anymore ... I have been losing so much lately.    And it just doesn’t feel fun anymore.    So I am evaluating if it’s something I want to continue to do or not .... 

I feel the same way, I've used to be able to hit some big wins pretty consistently on keno but then after a while I have no longer been able to win big without losing a lot more in the process so I feel like I'm playing more to even my balance out to zero than I am to just have fun. But I stopped playing with money I can't afford to spare anymore.

I feel that if i take a break every now and again and switch up games then i don't get as bored.  However if i don't switch  or take a break all together then its not as fun.

I suggest to enjoy each game, if you feel it's too long red then it's better to change the game with the others, I just like the game even though it's not every day profit but there are times we will profit only trusting it 🤣

I love what you share. Every time I feel fun and the more you play in other games the more fun it is but sometimes i got busted but still that is part of the game. I only play for fun not thinking if im in a profit or not. But its better to have profit thu.

Posted (edited)

damn forrealz.. congrats.. there is more to come towards ur way..be patient is the key i guess.. but now to me the fun has to be put on hold pretty soon.. most likely i have to stop completely... ill see in next few days..

Edited by polor12 | addition

In my opinion....if you are no longer having fun playing these games, then it's time to take a break.  Being overly invested mentally and emotionally in gambling is a dangerous place to be. 

If you continue to play even though you are miserable....then there should be some kind of mental alarm going off that you need to walk away and regroup your thoughts a bit. :)

It is, but it is not -_-  At times it can be fun, but it is becoming a bit redundant to say the least... maybe time to get away for a bit I am thinking =/

I like to play, i don't mind if i lose, as i most of the time just deposit what i can afford to lose, but it can get frustrating sometimes when u get long lose streaks

Yeah I know the feeling you are referring..

About if I am still having fun while playing my favorite game, well.. my favorite game was always Chartbet but now its gone.. I even try to play Limbo instead but its not the same adrenaline because you can't see the chart growing, you can't decide to stop earlier or just to keep it going for a higher multiplier if you didn't set it before starting the game so I am not saying I don't like Limbo but I don't feel the same thing as I used to feel with Chartbet..

At the moment I am playing Mines most, I like these gems, the higher multipliers and all the fun that game brings.. so I would say that yes, Mines has become my favorite game, at least for now