Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Is it still fun for you?

Featured Comment

What to do after every win : Break your computer or device so there is no way to play in it anymore xD So you can save up and go for an even bigger bust xD 

I have to be honest it does get frustrating at times especially when I'm on a losing streak and can't seem to hit anything to save my soul,  That's when it's not fun anymore.  Now of course when I'm winning it's always fun but winning doesn't always happen unfortunately.  I can say though that even when I'm not winning,  chat is usually pretty entertaining.

Same here Kix, just 2 days ago, i have managed to win up to 3.2eth but ended up losing all back to Keno  Hated myself so much for lacking self control in my games, letting my stubbornness overruled my mind. Utterly disappointed in myself..  To be honest, eversince V2 launched,  i no longer have that crave for the new version of keno. It is not as fun as before  eventhou the payouts are much higher. But the adrenaline rush isnt there anymore. Hitting 270x a couple of times but still not as great as hitting a 36x in the old version of Keno. Im kinda in a dilemma during these couple of days, thinking which games to start with and im not as excited anymore.. sad to say... 

15 hours ago, Furlicious said:

Same here Kix, just 2 days ago, i have managed to win up to 3.2eth

Nice win 3.2 eth great !

15 hours ago, Furlicious said:

but ended up losing all back to Keno 

The win would've been a big one but no one ever could successfully withdraw that amount to be honest because those games attract you like a moth to a flame and make you loose your winnings xD 

9 hours ago, Kate said:

Nice win 3.2 eth great !

The win would've been a big one but no one ever could successfully withdraw that amount to be honest because those games attract you like a moth to a flame and make you loose your winnings xD 

Haha exactly, my mind ,heart and fingers aint coordinating well during my games. Lol! Seriously i should start going for yoga classes or meditation. 

we cannot deny the fact that at some point its naturally to feel disapointed when lossing consecutively... felt down, and will eventually feels tired and not good to play anymore.. but when winnings of luck hit you up.. those discouragements will definitely disappear.. just something have to make sense... but in reality, there should always have something unique, something interesting, that we might be curious then ... make sense again.. hehe

Posted (edited)

You need choose slow play style, don't rage ,because losses are depressing :|

Edited by Curbi