0treb69

Best strategy on video poker

Featured Comment

If you hold two cards always next hand will give you 2 cards to hold to try your luck.if you only hold a card and wait to win probably you have to change game cause it will be disaster.sometimes game.makes some tricks for example K,Q,8,9,2 cards and you say ok i hold K,Q  to try luck and comes then J,10,7  which means if you holded 8,9 you.have a straight.check it guys it.happens.often

I only play video poker for a short time, I often lose if I play for a long time. I usually play manually when playing video poker, if I lose, then I will raise my bet 2x. and if I lose again, then I will raise my bet again 2x, and so on until it hits. if hit, then I will replace the game

Personally I think you need to know the hands, know what Straight, Royal Flush, Full House, and all the other ones are. It helps you identify when good hands pop up. Suggestion helps but it can't identify every possible out come of a hand like your brain could. 

Suggestions should definitely be checked just to make it a little bit easier on you though.

On 7/14/2019 at 9:45 PM, gougou said:

If you hold two cards always next hand will give you 2 cards to hold to try your luck.if you only hold a card and wait to win probably you have to change game cause it will be disaster.sometimes game.makes some tricks for example K,Q,8,9,2 cards and you say ok i hold K,Q  to try luck and comes then J,10,7  which means if you holded 8,9 you.have a straight.check it guys it.happens.often

yeah u right this keep happening to me a lot , thats why I try to do something different always and not only play with low pair or high cards and try another comibnations like flush or straight even it much lower chance but its better to get x6 or more than just to have chance to get x2 or x3 , anyways it happens in almost the same way

good luck boi and try to change the strategy, its much more fun :)

and dont forget to play responsible friends :D