Curbi

What Is Your Electronic Music Taste?

Featured Comment

Write your best electronic music genre, your favourite DJ/Producer on this genre and your favourite DJ/Producer's best track in your opinion. I wonder what you're listening to. :D Let's Go!

kiasmos, christian loffler, etc... for slowing down my brain, should I call this Melodic Techno?

and Amelie Lens, 999999990, Regal, etc... for speeding up my brain, Acid Tecnho for the win, i cant get tired of 303 basslines :D

my most preferred dj couple are guys that I personally know for a couple of years. Dimitri vegas and like mike. Both are brothers, have been the best djs in the world a couple times and they have been living very close to my brother. In this way I met them when they weren't that famous but from time to time we still have contact and sometimes we meet when they have to play a set in Spain, mostly Mallorca and ibiza. 

Cuuuurbi DJ! :D 

I don't think I have an actual favourite genre, but let's maybe say Tech House  :P

As for the DJ/Producer, personally, as you already know, I love the style of Boris Brejcha the most ❤️ - "high tech minimal". His music is what suits me best when trying to relax or trying to be productive and creative. 😎

Here's my favourite track of him:

Hopefully, I'll manage to see him finally this year in Belgrade! \o/ 

Btw, @Curbi you haven't posted your favourites. :/  Looking forward to finding some new songs in this thread. ;) 

oh boy. i'm super into Drum'n'Bass and Bass House.

favourite artists? lol. there is ton of them I love.

but I'll try to share some of my top ones anyway.

liquid dnb/dnb: North Base, Dimension, Matrix & Futurebound, Fred V & Grafix, Keeno, BCee, Camo & Crooked, Chase & Status, Sigma, Feint, Calibre, Cartoon, Fox Stevenson, SpectraSoul, High Perfomance, Nigel Good, Netsky, Macca, Mind Vortex, oneBYone, Atlantic Connection.

neurofunk/jungle: Fourward, Spor, A.M.C., Droptek, Vorso, Dirtyphonics, InsideInfo, Muzzy, Culture Shock, Calyx & Teebee, Joe Ford, State of Mind, TC, Teddy Killerz, Levela, Current Value, Mefjus, Smooth, Upbeats, Cod3x, Modestep, Gydra, Tantrum Desire, Emperor.

bass house: Cazztek, Malaa, Phlegmatic Dogs, Chris Lake, Chris Lorenzo, Matroda, Loge21, Kaskade, AC Slater, Madeaux, Tchami, Green Ketchup, Koos, Brohug, Petey Clicks, Keeld, Volac, Chocolate Puma, Angelz, Botnek, 219 Boys.

rest of gucci edm artists worth mentioning: Glitch Mob, Noisia, Pendulum, Lemaitre, Jaded, Varien, Flume, Noisestorm, Rootkit, Unlike Pluto, TheFatRat, Kuuro, Haezer, Direct, Ivy Lab.

holy hell. thats still a lot. hope you'll find something new for yourself ;)