Jump to content

How often do you do 'strategic' breaks?


Featured Comment

After you win significant amount or at least more than in the few previous bets, do you stop and take a break or do you continue hoping for more luck? If you don't stop , do you continue winning or at least not loosing? And if you take a break, what do you do? Do you try different game or you log out and take a walk? I tried both scenarios and I was doing ok when I stopped and tried different game. If I continue play I usually loose everything, only in some cases I even won more, but then continue and busted all. Loggign out and coming back after an hour or next day doesn't work for me either because I usually loose what I won anyway. So the only way for me is try different game or stay with the same game but lowering bet amount. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends on two things for me

My mood - If i am in a gamble mood then there will be no breaks even after winning but if i am in a different mood i probably would take a break 

My balance - If my balance is low then i would take no breaks or else if it's high then i would stop and take a break frequently 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I am following my guideline strictly... I try to take atleast a 5 min break every 15-20 mins, or any significant wins, just so I can reflect on my last set of bets an see where I was getting stupid with my bets or what not.. and kinda clear that gamblers fog, or tunnel vision we seem to get which usually follows up of some quick retarded bets to bust you =P

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

hmmm. i was actually thinking about doing this.. weird.. last time i took time out.. came back and hit pretty big since i started to play with a more calm mind.. right now the frustration is affecting the way i bet and its doing more harm than good.. thats why im seriouly considering it again.. but.. my resposibility to others does not give me much options than to keep grinding till everything is settled.. :/ cest la vie..

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 10:55 PM, wngo123 said:

After you win significant amount or at least more than in the few previous bets, do you stop and take a break or do you continue hoping for more luck? If you don't stop , do you continue winning or at least not loosing? And if you take a break, what do you do? Do you try different game or you log out and take a walk? I tried both scenarios and I was doing ok when I stopped and tried different game. If I continue play I usually loose everything, only in some cases I even won more, but then continue and busted all. Loggign out and coming back after an hour or next day doesn't work for me either because I usually loose what I won anyway. So the only way for me is try different game or stay with the same game but lowering bet amount. 

im always request muted to mod for take a rest :)

Screenshot_175.png.933244d24d2993f7a9800cf23a472bd3.png

when im win or bust because it's very effective, or log out clear data and cache your browser :D 

maybe playing some game online :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have ... not once... EVER... left any considerable amount in an online casino on purpose....

My sessions last until I either cash out or bust.... Since I started... I've probably deposited over 5000 times to different casinos and  have only withdrawn maybe 30-40 times...

The longest I've ever taken a break from bit busting was maybe 12-18 hours... and I was probably on my death bed.

 

So no.... I don't take strategic breaks... but it's an interesting concept that I should probably explore.... I'll let you know how I make out with that!

Link to post
Share on other sites

These strategic breaks are very effective.

AS we all know, having a big break or winning so much leads us to bet even more hoping to win more, thinking it's out lucky day.

So i advice to set a quota for yourself. Like setting at least 50% increase in balance, then stop and breathe or change your strats.

Withdraw is even better. then play with at least 50% of your winnings and see how high it can go. At the end of the day even if you lose, it's good that you already saved some winnings away ready for next session.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, coeghacked said:

im always request muted to mod for take a rest :)

Screenshot_175.png.933244d24d2993f7a9800cf23a472bd3.png

 

Wow , didn't know mod's would actually do that , i thought it was a feature that would control misbehavior but maybe not and it is also for helping people achieve what they need. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kate said:

Wow , didn't know mod's would actually do that , i thought it was a feature that would control misbehavior but maybe not and it is also for helping people achieve what they need. 

anything we ask for mod might help it, as long as it's still within the limits of what mod can do :)

im always ask to mod for muted request, sometimes to support when mod so far in chat room :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol strategic breaks makes it sounds like we are playing sports such as Tennis where strategy breaks are employed to recover or distract opponents momentum. :D

Usually I just take breaks when I lose all my balances or get pretty much fedup of losses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...