Sign in to follow this  
wngo123

How often do you do 'strategic' breaks?

Featured Comment

I'm using a specificate strategy which doubles my deposits at a percentage of 90%, I've failed like only two times out of 60 so far, worked really well but I actually using this strategy on sites which let you bet with lower value coins like XLM or even EOS. If my finances goes better I might start rolling that strategy with litecoins.

This is what gets me every time. I can't control myself if I win big, then I still continue to bet and the ending doesn't go well.

If I win big, i will stop and take a break while cashout my winning money. But after that of course I will continue to play again 😂

On 5/4/2019 at 4:36 PM, coeghacked said:

anything we ask for mod might help it, as long as it's still within the limits of what mod can do :)

im always ask to mod for muted request, sometimes to support when mod so far in chat room :D 

Because Bonzo was unavailable a while ago, this is the only way you get muted. Ofc other than begging, spamming, caps, or fighting. Getting a mute is good sometime but it does not help me stop wagering lol. The more that i can't chat, i feel more urge to wager. So I highly suggest going outside and breathe fresh air after a session instead rather than muting yourself xD 

Lately, I have been taking a decent break after a pretty big win for me.  I used to be the type that after a big win, I'd get greedy and try to parlay that one big win into more big wins.  Although it did work from time to time, more often than not it ended badly.  I'll take a cool down break of an hour or so after a good hit.  Regardless if I'm winning or not, I still take regular breaks here and there.

I dont do strategic breaks, which is a big problem and is a big reason why during long betting streaks I rip, and I might try to do breaks after a big loss streak. This would probably be the most strategic because this is where I do badly and rip because of my rage from the lost bets!

I do that often when I am up or get a good win although ideally need to practice doing that when I'm losing to avoid further losses. The problem is when I'm losing it makes me want to win that much more so I keep going only to lose more.