martianarmy

Suggest me Best TV Shows

Featured Comment

Game of Thrones is very interesting, I like the story, but it's only a pity that it's finished, will there be any more films left?

im not watching television that often but I always like the prison break series. and really back in the days I liked magnum pi and the A team but they are from many years back showing I am getting old. 

Some good series from back in the day

• baywatch
  • magnum pi
  • the A team
  • airwolf
  • matroesjkas

and many more. ow boy I liked those days

20 hours ago, nattekut said:

im not watching television that often but I always like the prison break series. and really back in the days I liked magnum pi and the A team but they are from many years back showing I am getting old. 

Some good series from back in the day

• baywatch
  • magnum pi
  • the A team
  • airwolf
  • matroesjkas

and many more. ow boy I liked those days

ohhh ewwww, you do realize that you have a shit taste in selecting good series. 

3 hours ago, Fancy said:

ohhh ewwww, you do realize that you have a shit taste in selecting good series. 

I'm already an old man. Back in the days this all were huge series. if I look at them now I know it are shit series but well back in the days I really was looking forward when one of those was on television

12 hours ago, nattekut said:

I'm already an old man. Back in the days this all were huge series. if I look at them now I know it are shitseries but well back in the days I really was looking forward when one of those was on television

oh so you are an old man😅 that's right then

I very rarely watch TV. But there is one TV show that I like. This is "Evening Urgant" which is broadcast on Russian television. But if you're talking about serials, I suggest you watch "the walking dead"