Stake Forum
Levt211

Just me or High Multipliers almost Impossible ?

Featured Comment

Is it just me or?

High Multipliers are almost Impossible to hit now? I could have sworn I would hit 300x easy on keno but seems like now its next to impossible almost like its a myth. Anyone feel the same way?

leave your comments if u feel the same way I do or feel free to comment if you feel that high multiples are not so difficult to achieve on keno. thanks 

I tried to hit one of them many times but never did.:/ I do estimate that I've tried this for a week and still didnt got a single 100.000x or more. The maximum multiplier so far is a 22.000x on HiLo with around 17 cards open.

cmon levt... what kinda question is that? you know the chances/probability quite well...  if by very off chance you dont know the probability you can hover your mouse on the 300x image and it will tell you the odds. 

im a little too grrrrred right now or else id look it up for u. i might do it in a bit....

anyways...  how many rounds did u play and how many tiles... and hwhat did you get.. show my some numbers...

people stop "feeling" .. know instead!

Remember the key difference between a game like keno and dice. Dice is a win or lose game, so you will hit high multipliers more often. However, with keno, if you don't hit the high multiplier, you can still win smaller payouts. So naturally, it will be much are to hit high multipliers on a game like keno (because you don't get 0x for each loss, you still win a small multiplier sometimes).

I hope this provides some clarity :)

it is really random, i was able to hit 2 800x in less than 2000 games, then i have had times where i have not gotten a multipler above 30 or 2000+ bets

every multiple seems impossible..especially the unwritten ones.. 5milx in mines im gunning for.. already hit 500x on keno on v2 official launch.. might seem impossible but its very attainable.. once you hit it.. the satisfaction would just be a moment when you realize there is a multiple higher and the cycle starts over again like clock work.. but once you achieve all multies from that game.. move on to the next..

Its a lot harder now for sure.. it wasnt a contstant struggle like it is now, before hitting 5/6 5/6 6/6 6/7 7/7 6/8 were doable, now it does feel like almost impossible.. but that said, its still possible, but now most players will have to bust 100x before hitting any high multipliers with every update they keep doing.. soon (actually very close to similar) it will be as broken as Plinko is now.. sQuite sad really.. :(

Is not easy but not impossible, I guess that secret is to play one single game most of the time to reach that high multipliers.  I just remember a couple of big hits (maybe in Stake v 1).  Right now I am gambling all games with no particular preference, and this can be a reason to not reach high hits.  

Probability doesn't dictate that you will be guaranteed to hit a multiplier every 1 in XXX bets. When it really comes down to it, it's just a matter of fortunate coincidence and luck.

it is not easy and it is still possible to get it. You can also see the odds of the bet that you have to get if you want to get a big payout. and also to attack the max that I have hit only 600x I will try to find max payout for you✌️

Well it is possible to hit high multipliers in keno but it will take a while and i would rather just go into dice and bet that amount with the multiplier i want instead of trying in keno. Keno just takes a lot of time 

Posted (edited)

Is posible.

LIMBO: 4,236,651,989

placed by ghitagulas on 05/04/2019

Wagered

0.00004096 doge.svg

Multiplier

666667x

Profit

27.30662656 doge.svg

LIMBO: 4,278,276,102

placed by ghitagulas on 06/04/2019

Wagered

0.00000256 eth.svg

Multiplier

811475x

Profit

2.07737456 eth.svg

Edited by ghitagulas

When I saw Stake2 on its first day I though that it was going to be way harder to hit a high payout on Keno because noone could hit x100 on old Stake now there are way higher payouts....

In the first week of new Stake I hit x500 on Keno.

Posted (edited)

Like everywhere, the chance is pretty low. But we are playing for the sake of a possible win! About me is for sure!

Edited by Shutin

It's not really impossible, just hard to hit. If it is easy to hit high multis, everybody will do it.

It all boils down to your luck that's all. Maybe it was just your unlucky day or something.

I have gotten some of the longest red streaks on keno latley like i dont play keno much anymore because of it. it takes too long to get those high  multipliers and its been hard to make good guessses

On 4/7/2019 at 5:31 AM, ghitagulas said:

Is posible.

LIMBO: 4,236,651,989

placed by ghitagulas on 05/04/2019

Wagered

0.00004096 doge.svg

Multiplier

666667x

Profit

27.30662656 doge.svg

LIMBO: 4,278,276,102

placed by ghitagulas on 06/04/2019

Wagered

0.00000256 eth.svg

Multiplier

811475x

Profit

2.07737456 eth.svg

Omg Congrats amazing hit!!! How many rolls did you do?

Today was the Telegram challenge day with following entry

You’re going to have to select the following seven numbers - 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and 13. You will then need to hit all seven! You may choose any difficulty multiplier you wish to play with.

I never before hit bigger multiplier than 60x , but 2 ETH reward for risking little bit bigger amount (15 DOGE per bet) were very motivational for me. I also prepare 7000 DOGEs one before the challenge and were ready to risk it with Keno. When my balance was near to 2000 DOGEs i hit my first 400x (6 from 7 numbers) and after that, it was continuing relatively safe. I hit that 400x next 2 more times. 800x multiplier didn't come but the final result is nevertheless positive for me +9000 DOGE profit (Wagered about 70k DOGEs).

Now a new idea has come to me, should i try to catch it again.. will that luck stand at my side again