Jump to content
Stake Forum
Levt211

Just me or High Multipliers almost Impossible ?

Featured Comment

Hitting the high multiplier is still possible... the thing that frustrates me the most.. is after you hit one.. you get trolled to bust.. hit another.. trolled to bust.. this has been my experience for this month.. ive hit the high payout but only with a tiny bet... and because of that.. with the amount of troll reds you get.. will eat that balance out in no time.. sigh..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not know about others, Keno and Mina give me I will not say that they are big, but very often above the average! And knocking the maximum X is always difficult! If it were easy - the casino would have been ruined long ago!)))))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 1:11 AM, Anhidema said:

I do not know about others, Keno and Mina give me I will not say that they are big, but very often above the average! And knocking the maximum X is always difficult! If it were easy - the casino would have been ruined long ago!)))))

Of course the higher multiplier means much more difficulty but keep in mind that other games are more likely to give a higher payout in less odds than keno. I've seen many users hitting 200 or 500 x in less than 50 rolls while ive wasted more than like 1000. Isn't it weird compared to other games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its not a myth. I am hitting 1000+ multipliers almost on a daily basis with hilo. However I am using the hilo bot which make hitting larger multipliers more frequently. If you know the good patterns than you surely hit 1000+ multipliers multiple times weekly or even sometimes daily. 

My biggest one so far in hilo was a 42,000x multiplier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/22/2019 at 11:08 AM, nattekut said:

its not a myth. I am hitting 1000+ multipliers almost on a daily basis with hilo. However I am using the hilo bot which make hitting larger multipliers more frequently. If you know the good patterns than you surely hit 1000+ multipliers multiple times weekly or even sometimes daily. 

My biggest one so far in hilo was a 42,000x multiplier.

Lol well, this is Keno we are talking about, not hilo... hilo 1000x is completely different that keno's .. keno's 1000x is  a myth.. getting 1000x on hilo is easy especially with help of a bot.. now go and try hit 10/10 numbers on keno.. you will find out the difference xD..

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't really hit an insane multiplier on stake, I don't play for high multipliers. I play with high base bet for around a 6x or 12x depending on my balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 10:45 AM, bmg said:

When I saw Stake2 on its first day I though that it was going to be way harder to hit a high payout on Keno because noone could hit x100 on old Stake now there are way higher payouts....

In the first week of new Stake I hit x500 on Keno.

Yeah, we both shared the same sentiment bmg luv! I was like what! R u serious ?! Till now, no1 has even hit 100x multiplier.. haha! Well i guessed 100x is no longer a target for keno fanatic now when its easier to hit 259x and above. 

The thing about Keno is that, when it gives it really gives out alot. But if its starving, it will starve you even more. Lol! Good luck !

Screenshot_20190430-171707_Gallery.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2019 at 12:19 PM, Aazzah said:

I haven't really hit an insane multiplier on stake, I don't play for high multipliers. I play with high base bet for around a 6x or 12x depending on my balance.

yes, that is the problem, you  must make attempts to win big right? its like wanting to win the loto when one does not even buy a ticket =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Furlicious said:

Yeah, we both shared the same sentiment bmg luv! I was like what! R u serious ?! Till now, no1 has even hit 100x multiplier.. haha! Well i guessed 100x is no longer a target for keno fanatic now when its easier to hit 259x and above. 

The thing about Keno is that, when it gives it really gives out alot. But if its starving, it will starve you even more. Lol! Good luck !

Screenshot_20190430-171707_Gallery.jpg

thats a beautiful collection of wins :D

i should start to collect screenshots too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×