carbesti

Royal Flush as initial hand

Featured Comment

I've tried so hard for this royal flush. I lost a lot of coins just for it but I can't seen to be able to hit it.

I have had many close calls but it still avoided me. It's good you got it on the first hand, congrats! :D

Woah. That is just Sick with a capital S.

Embrace your luck while it’s still here and go try some other insane payouts on other games, you’ll never know if you’re the next million multiplier player lol.

On a side note, the only thing I’ve come across that would beat yours is this dude who got a Royal Flush with his initial hand on (50x Multi-Hand) Video Poker. THAT my friend, is luck to a level I can’t even understand...

Thats quite impressive. 

I've probably tried for Royal Flush for like 5000 tries and not even come close to hitting it.

It's insane the odds, I never knew they were that low.

wow ... it's really surprising ... you really are very lucky friends .. I've never even found a ROYAL FLUSH card ... I have done various ways ... but still I never found it ..

is there a specific strategy to get ROYAL FLUSH?

On 4/1/2019 at 5:02 PM, carbesti said:

VIDEOPOKER: 4,147,584,306

placed by carbesti on 01/04/2019

Wagered

2.00000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

800x

Profit

1598.00000000 doge.svg

Today while trying to catch the Video Poker challenge, i just got this initial hand. According to wikipedia: 

Your odds being dealt a natural Royal Flush with the first 5 cards out of the deck when playing the traditional game are just 1 in 649,740.

What do you think about it? :D

Screenshot - 2019-04-01T133041.480.png

That's really a nice bet!

And an awesome win for you at the very first bet!

I bet you wish you bet more than that small amount, but yeah, any win is better when you don't really know what will be the next bet!

This is amazing 😮 you lucky boi, I would even bet you are the only one who have ever hit this :D or only one of few less than 10 people :D

good luck anyways to everybody to hit this 1 to 600 000 chance :D 

I was only once close to this but not first hand :D

yet never hit that totally :D 

lets hit it again and everbody play responsible :D

WTH It is so insane Imagine you rage bet and you get this kind of Initial Hand what you doing to do? I think I got dab and jump then shout this is so amazing if you how many bad you did are you came across with this kinda of opportunity imagine you bet with 0.1 BTC cause your raging it's gonna be life changing while raging.