Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Hunting high multipliers.

Featured Comment

Hello again Stakers and Stakets,

On this post, i would like to know which game you all prefer when it comes to hunting high multipliers. Since Stake offers more than a few games that makes hunting for those high multipliers possible, im curious which one players prefer to choose..

So here are some questions for you all.

1-  When hunting for multipliers 5 digits and higher, which game would you choose from and why:

a) Limbo

b) Mines

c) Hi-Lo 

2- When hunting for multipliers 3 to 4 digits, which game would you choose from and why:

a) Limbo

b) Mines

c) Hi-Lo

d) Dice

e) Plinko

f) Video Poker

3- From all the games available thusfar, which have you had any successful hit hunting high multipliers from? 

Thank you all in advance for your contribution to this post, and good luck in your games!

Cheers.

When hunting a high multiplyer  I tent to just go for basic  ones such as plinko or keno . I have tried a few times to hunt high on mines and on hilo but I'm not liking the new mines to much and I've only played the new hilo a couple times and the highest i hit was like x126.

1.) b

2.) e

3.) Plinko and keno

1)Limbo 2)mines
i already hit big po with this 2 game i alwys play but my max hit on limbo 10000x and mines 2000x+ i forgot i use boom 3 and 22 diamon. its so long to hit but when i hit it im really happy :D

36 minutes ago, bmg said:

When hunting a high multiplyer  I tent to just go for basic  ones such as plinko or keno . I have tried a few times to hunt high on mines and on hilo but I'm not liking the new mines to much and I've only played the new hilo a couple times and the highest i hit was like x126.

1.) b

2.) e

3.) Plinko and keno

Ive erased plinko from my memory! its just broken asf!.. you may hit the corners, but to what cost? how much bust does it have to take?.. grr.. plinkwho? xD

32 minutes ago, artizykristy said:

1)Limbo 2)mines
i already hit big po with this 2 game i alwys play but my max hit on limbo 10000x and mines 2000x+ i forgot i use boom 3 and 22 diamon. its so long to hit but when i hit it im really happy :D

nice! highest for me in limbo is 1000x and on mines is that 11.xk multiplier a while back with 11 bombs 11 mines or 10 mines, cant remember for sure now..

I have to say that I`m not a high multiplier hunter, but I would like to say:

1 / c :  Because you can choose "where to go" due the probability in the next card.

2 / f :  As you can change as many cards as you want, hunting that high multiplier.

Video Poker is my favourite when hunting high multipliers.  

32 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

nice! highest for me in limbo is 1000x and on mines is that 11.xk multiplier a while back with 11 bombs 11 mines or 10 mines, cant remember for sure now..

now I am looking for the highest payout from the 12 boom 11 mines i really hope hit it fast :D

Limbo seems to be the easiest for people with no strat to try and hit big multipliers, otherwise, I think Hi-Lo is the best for really trying to hit the multi-million multipliers.

Usually the only game I can decently get extreme multiplier at is HiLo or Mines but well mainly HiLo for me.

42 minutes ago, Etude said:

Usually the only game I can decently get extreme multiplier at is HiLo or Mines but well mainly HiLo for me.

I would say, if you have patience, you can get a decent win on limbo, bust for the most part, if you want super massive wins, hilo and mines is definitely your best bet, especially hilo, since you can get more than 5 million x on it, where mines is capped :)

1) a. Limbo, because we can hit above 1 million x and yes I have seen it before! my self have got x13000 so far

2)e. Plinko, Plinko is a good game for trying to hit 2-4 digit multiplier, got x1000 several times. so far so good but. Mines is taking it all

well usually if i win bigg x i go for hilo if like ower 10kx i probably go for limbo and if im boored and justa wana do auto roll i go to dice or limbo it depends on the day and how i feel. I would recomend hunting bigg x on hilo it gives more adrenaline.

Yololife222

cheers ❤️ 

When im chasing multipliers with 5 digits im using HiLo or mines while you can autobet fast from some alts aswel, and hit it in way less time than the other games. When im chasing multipliers with 3 or 4 digits im using dice while it has the lowest odds as i know.:P

17 hours ago, echang426 said:

Limbo seems to be the easiest for people with no strat to try and hit big multipliers, otherwise, I think Hi-Lo is the best for really trying to hit the multi-million multipliers.

I havent had much luck with limbo personally, mines, keno and hilo is where i managed some good hits..

8 hours ago, AlvinFahriza said:

1) a. Limbo, because we can hit above 1 million x and yes I have seen it before! my self have got x13000 so far

2)e. Plinko, Plinko is a good game for trying to hit 2-4 digit multiplier, got x1000 several times. so far so good but. Mines is taking it all

plinko sooks! hahaha

6 hours ago, DariusBrasov said:

1. Limbo

2. Limbo

3. Limbo

damn tou are limbo obsessed!  D

a) Hi-Lo, I sometimes just play around with smallerbets to try and get multiplers above 2000x, thought it dosnt happen that often

b) Dice, I really mixed up with my betting, but i prefere to hunt for 100-1000x on dice, as i think that anything above that is to unlikely to hit

c) Plinko, i always play high risk 15 pins, so you could say that i hunt or the 620x, dont like to hunt 1000x as its to rare i think

d) Limbo, i ussaly try to aim for only 2x on limbo because it hits so often for me.

Both 1) and 2) i would have to say i would go for mines. Why ? Because it is more fun , it has a good adrenaline rush and it is my first game i have ever played on stake. 

Hilo and mines baby....   keep the bets small and stick to the plan, and you will land! 😃 Don't start overbetting tho , or it seems they never want to hit lol

C

i think hi lo lo is the best for multiplier and actually hitting it.   Mines you can get nice multiplier but I never hit them.    Hi lo is where it’s at for me.