Stake Forum
Steve

"Stuck With You" Competition Discussion & Questions

Future giveaways  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like giveaways that require you to work together?

Featured Comment

All questions, comments and discussions in¬†regards to the new "Stuck With You" competition can be posted here. Let's try to keep the team sign up thread and future competition threads as clean as possible!¬†ūüėÉ

Spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/2CQsHK3

ROUND 5: Final Round!

ROUND 4

ROUND 3

ROUND 2

ROUND 1

Original post

its a nice idea  to fun with team,some time its create a record when u alone may be frustrated when u  run toward the goal and its taking so long to hit.

1. Do you like giveaways that require you to work together?: i cannot say yet as only the teams are just being determined, once the first game or chalange is  done in teams, then i can give my thots on it hehe

sorry  but a team is bad bad bad 

specially if its random given ...

why ????  here 1  strong reason so let me make it bold

we are all from different country , different timezone  , and just 2 days ago was added legal hour some country use it some didn't 

it always happens somone will sleep or be busy when its needed to do task all togheter 

mmmmm maybe i need to remove my entry for team competition ???

8 minutes ago, provablefair said:

sorry  but a team is bad bad bad 

specially if its random given ...

why ????  here 1  strong reason so let me make it bold

we are all from different country , different timezone  , and just 2 days ago was added legal hour some country use it some didn't 

it always happens somone will sleep or be busy when its needed to do task all togheter 

mmmmm maybe i need to remove my entry for team competition ???

You'll be able to submit entries independently it just counts for your team. This will all make more sense once the next thread is posted but of course communication between the team is always helpful

I can not say and even suggest who can win in this competition. Or rather which team will be the leader. But I know for sure that you need to act together and then everything will turn out. Let the best man win.

1 minute ago, Steve said:

You'll be able to submit entries independently it just counts for your team. Of course communication between the team is helpful though

indeed  but without know the game :D:D it can be hard to be in a team ( had past experience ) 

Anyway off topic  @Steve can you delay a little more popup when follow a promocode ( claim a prize )  as new version V2 stake when load want more time and you cannot and we cannot read it at all

Everyone remember 20 post count is required to enter. I did this to stop new accounts from spamming so I feel bad to not include¬†people with 17 post count that don't appear to be alts. You have nearly 2 days to make those last few posts and then you can comment again to enter!¬†ūüėÉ

7 minutes ago, provablefair said:

indeed  but without know the game :D:D it can be hard to be in a team ( had past experience ) 

Anyway off topic  @Steve can you delay a little more popup when follow a promocode ( claim a prize )  as new version V2 stake when load want more time and you cannot and we cannot read it at all

I would suggest bringing this to suggestions 

https://forum.stake.com/board/178-suggestions/

I prefere  ones where you aren't required to do with others, also i think that the giveaways should have a min wager amount for example the telegram  ones, that way bots and alts might have a harder time.