Jump to content
Steve

"Stuck With You" Competition Discussion & Questions

Future giveaways  

183 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like giveaways that require you to work together?



Featured Comment

22 minutes ago, Steve said:

You can submit 1 bet winning 450x on Dice and the more 4's in the bet ID the better

i thought that it was x444... not x450???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bmg said:

i thought that it was x444... not x450???

Read few posts above ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Steve can the promotion be done on weekends instead? round 2 is on weekdays which might have us either in work or at school at the time and will have lesser time to participate.... I don't know if the others agree with me though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SEMPAXs said:

@Steve in Round 3 - Stuck With You Competition, you said numbers 0, 5, 22 & 34, but why are there numbers other than that (6,7 & 16), I don't understand about this.

That's just to show the streak has stopped.

Say your roll history is 1, 36, 0, 5, 22, 7, 18 we take out the section to show where the streak starts and ends.

0, 5, 22, 7 would equal 3 points out of that list. Does this make sense to everyone?

Everyone's picture should end in a loss ending the streak because it doesn't make sense to stop when you're on a win streak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Steve said:

That's just to show the streak has stopped.

Say your roll history is 1, 36, 0, 5, 22, 7, 18 we take out the section to show where the streak starts and ends.

0, 5, 22, 7 would equal 3 points out of that list. Does this make sense to everyone?

oh I understand now, that is very good explanation, because my team asked me. And this makes sense for all.Thanks:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Steve said:

Everyone's picture should end in a loss ending the streak because it doesn't make sense to stop when you're on a win streak

But, if i manage to get 9 :D How i will prove it, if it's must end on a loss?

Q: Are we allowed change seed in between winning streak?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Owly said:

But, if i manage to get 9 :D How i will prove it, if it's must end on a loss?

Q: Are we allowed change seed in between winning streak?

It doesn't have to end in a loss and a 9 win streak is the one exception where it wouldn't. I only highly recommend you end in a loss because say you win 3x in a row why submit 3 points when you could have went for 4 points risk free. Sure change seeds if you'd like

 

8 minutes ago, martianarmy said:

@Steve Are these numbers must be in same order or can be any order?

Example: i hit 22, 22, 5, 0, 34. Can i get 5 points? 

Or They should follow the same order? reply please....

There is no order. As long as it's the numbers 0, 5, 22 & 34 in any order it's valid

0, 0, 0 is still 3 points

22, 5, 34 is still 3 points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Steve We need to provide only such a screenshot as proof.

728848712_.thumb.png.60397f261b2cbec23e92fc851562c458.png

More to provide such a screenshot as proof if I have less than 6 victories in a row? Or it does not make sense?

555052409_.thumb.png.66285f7d870320723da887e0e1d5e962.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YuRed said:

@Steve We need to provide only such a screenshot as proof.

728848712_.thumb.png.60397f261b2cbec23e92fc851562c458.png

More to provide such a screenshot as proof if I have less than 6 victories in a row? Or it does not make sense?

555052409_.thumb.png.66285f7d870320723da887e0e1d5e962.png

 

Only post the "My Bets" tab because the picture of Roulette technically means nothing when it comes to validating entries

I only added the Roulette picture to show what it should look like when you're playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Steve 

One member of my team got banned from using forum, don't know what he did, surely deserved if staff took that decision. 

The round 3 is all about to had a good strike but also to be 3 members on the team as points are summed to get the final result.

Can we replace that guy with another one that is not participating anymore? If not, i assume it, but my team is totally on disadvantage against other teams, and me and my partner we are not responsible for the member that broke forum rules.

Any decision will be accepted. Thanks for reading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, carbesti said:

@Steve 

One member of my team got banned from using forum, don't know what he did, surely deserved if staff took that decision. 

The round 3 is all about to had a good strike but also to be 3 members on the team as points are summed to get the final result.

Can we replace that guy with another one that is not participating anymore? If not, i assume it, but my team is totally on disadvantage against other teams, and me and my partner we are not responsible for the member that broke forum rules.

Any decision will be accepted. Thanks for reading.

We can't add anyone in the competition beyond Round 1. Yes teams of 2 have a disadvantage in the chance to win, but they are playing for a higher payout. A team of 2 is kind of like setting Dice to a low win rate with a high multiplier. This is inevitably a problem we face in all areas of life when working with people on anything which is why I made the prize grow larger as the team becomes smaller and made a joke with the title "Stuck With You"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve said:

We can't add anyone in the competition beyond Round 1. Yes teams of 2 have a disadvantage in the chance to win, but they are playing for a higher payout. A team of 2 is kind of like setting Dice to a low win rate with a high multiplier. This is inevitably a problem we face in all areas of life when working with people on anything which is why I made the prize grow larger as the team becomes smaller and made a joke with the title "Stuck With You"

I'm totally disagree by the terms of round 3 as it clearly penalizes shorter teams. I've personally spent 30+hours chasing bets to win last 2 rounds, even my enemy teams didn't participate at all. As I said on my prior post, I'll accept the decision. Hope next giveaways will be fair enough to give same chances to win to everyone, clearly this round don't.

Also I appreciate the time and effort you put on creating and managing this and previous giveaways.

Regards.

Edited by carbesti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, carbesti said:

I'm totally disagree by the terms of round 3 as it clearly penalizes shorter teams. I've personally spent 30+hours chasing bets to win last 2 rounds, even my enemy teams didn't participate at all. As I said on my prior post, I'll accept the decision. Hope next giveaways will be fair enough to give same chances to win to everyone, clearly this round don't.

Also I appreciate the time and effort you put on creating and managing this and previous giveaways.

Regards.

Don't count yourself out before it starts, like you said your enemies have been at a disadvantage as well. It's very possible to win this as a team of 2 because if you're putting in a lot of time you alone could be stronger than all 3 of your opponents combined. For example a team of 2 that makes 500 bets is more likely to win than a team of 3 that makes 400 bets and if you place you get 50% of the prize instead of 1/3

The random variance in teams is all part of the competition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×