Stake Forum
Steve

"Stuck With You" Competition Discussion & Questions

Future giveaways  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like giveaways that require you to work together?

Featured Comment

17 minutes ago, Steve said:

I know it's a hard challenge but it's the final round and you can always leave it auto betting while you do something else

1st place currently up for grabs!

yes steve this is very difficult. and if there is no winner I hope you give us time to rest, before you give another challenge. Because we do this all day.xD and requires time to refresh the body by sleeping:D

1 minute ago, SEMPAXs said:

yes steve this is very difficult. and if there is no winner I hope you give us time to rest, before you give another challenge. Because we do this all day.xD and requires time to refresh the body by sleeping:D

There's no time limit it's just whoever does it first

4 minutes ago, Steve said:

There's no time limit it's just whoever does it first

oh yes you are right I forgot about the time limit. and it looks like I need additional vitamin to keep it fresh, also for all of  teams 

@Steve, let's think logically, how many people have you seen in the entire history of Stake would have knocked such an X into mines for the 5th round? Man 10 is probably no more, and this is for 2 years. And you set the conditions to knock out 4.4 million X for 15 people. It will last indefinitely. Although you said that this is the first and test team competition. All players from the remaining 5 teams are against such conditions and would like to change the rules of the 5th round.

P. S. I am sure that my words will support all the remaining players and not only them! Please change the conditions of the 5th round!

Posted (edited)

Two things come to my mind!

1.Steve just making fun of us :D 

2.He has no idea about mines. :D 

I am sure that this challenge will last at least 6 months, maximum 1-2 years. You must change the rules as soon as possible.

One winning bet from each team would be good. Thanks :) 

@rack001 @SEMPAXs @eldrindcm @zuxel @Owly @1MerKieva1 @ShooReek @martianarmy @Dress @YuRed @Alamar @Josenete @meggiemegs @draksul81

Guys, please share your thoughts on changing the rules of the 5th round. :) 

Edited by Faris

1 hour ago, Faris said:

Two things come to my mind!

1.Steve just making fun of us :D 

2.He has no idea about mines. :D 

I am sure that this challenge will last at least 6 months, maximum 1-2 years. You must change the rules as soon as possible.

One winning bet from each team would be good. Thanks :) 

@rack001 @SEMPAXs @eldrindcm @zuxel @Owly @1MerKieva1 @ShooReek @martianarmy @Dress @YuRed @Alamar @Josenete @meggiemegs @draksul81

Guys, please share your thoughts on changing the rules of the 5th round. :) 

Definitely need to change the rules of the 5th round and I think that Steve will listen to the majority!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Faris said:

Две вещи приходят на ум!

1. Насмехайся над нами : D 

2. Он понятия не имеет о минах. : D 

Я уверен, что этот вызов продлится не менее 6 месяцев, максимум 1-2 года. Вы должны изменить правила как можно скорее.

Одна выигрышная ставка от каждой команды была бы хорошей. Спасибо:) 

@ rack001  @SEMPAXs  @eldrindcm  @zuxel  @Owly  @ 1MerKieva1  @ShooReek  @martianarmy  @Dress  @YuRed  @Alamar  @Josenete  @meggiemegs  @ draksul81

Ребята, пожалуйста, поделитесь своими мыслями об изменении правил 5-го тура. :) 

@Стив  I completely agree! it will last for a very long time, and we can do it only in old age, maybe our grandchildren will have time to improve their victory! It would not be bad to change the conditions of tour 5. :)  If conditions do not change, then it no longer looks like a rest, it’s more like work or an insane race to win, where many people break their legs. :D

Edited by YuRed

I am hunting it with 89k rolls so far, but my biggest issue besides the fact that it will probably take the amount of time stated already but that now I cannot participate in any weekly challenges while this is active. I would hate to stop going for it now after rolling for so long tho lol.

Agree with all guys above. But want suggest: maybe limbo 1milX or 957413 (for legendary Stake - 57413 on leet :Dfrom each team member, just to keep the original idea of the round. If I'm not mistaken it will take us 2 days as top. 

And super important thing if contest will be changed, it must done in proper way: with new starting time (24h or 12h before start) so all can be warned.

I have not turned off my PC since the challenge started. Did 230k+ rolls. But it seems like i have to play for 1 or 2 months maybe more. And i cant able to participate in Tele challenges for 2 days. Please Change the rules or the game. >:(

4mil-x its ok :) But one winning bet from each team would be good. 

1 minute ago, martianarmy said:

I have not turned off my PC since the challenge started. Did 230k+ rolls. But it seems like i have to play for 1 or 2 months maybe more. And i cant able to participate in Tele challenges for 2 days. Please Change the rules or the game. >:(

You can participate telegram challenges with your alt account :) Alts are allowed for telegram challenges

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Faris said:

You can participate telegram challenges with your alt account :) Alts are allowed for telegram challenges

Yes. i wagered 100$ today in my alt. But.. we will definitely miss weekly challenges for atleast 10 weeks. >:(

Edited by martianarmy

If everyone wants an update I'll make one in 24 hours. If you've already hit the S multiplier post it on the thread as soon as possible and I'll make a fair update based on who's already completed how much of the challenge. This doesn't mean to stop hunting for the S during these next 24 hours because you still need to hit it once for 1st - 4th place :) 4 people in total will now need get the S to end the competition instead of 12 which will significantly reduce the time.

36 minutes ago, Steve said:

If everyone wants an update I'll make one in 24 hours. If you've already hit the S multiplier post it on the thread as soon as possible and I'll make a fair update based on who's already completed how much of the challenge. This doesn't mean to stop hunting for the S during these next 24 hours because you still need to hit it once for 1st - 4th place :) 4 people in total will now need get the S to end the competition instead of 12 which will significantly reduce the time.

Can the alt or only the main account participate in this?:D

5 hours ago, YuRed said:

Can the alt or only the main account participate in this?:D

You can only post IDs participating in the competition. If you intend another account that does not participate in this competition, that is certainly not permitted. Because it will harm participants who have tried with their own main account.

5 hours ago, Steve said:

I agree with this. we keep trying to find it until there are new alternatives that you offer.

14 hours ago, Faris said:

Are Bright Falcon and White Walkers hunting 4 mil-x? Do we have to wait for these teams to get a reward?

Yah our team are still hunting. i got 1.1 mill rolls. My team mate got 1.2 mill rolls.