Stake Forum
DariusBrasov

How many of you deposit on stake?

never deposit on stake  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How many of you never deposit on stake?

• I never deposit on stake
    • I made deposit on stake

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2019 at 01:09 PM

Featured Comment

so maybe you can also see my point of view.... this isnt even my thread, but im gonna post in it... i really feel so awful how people who dont deposit and never plan to deposit come in to swoop up the large giveaway challange prizes and us who actually make stake money by wagering a lot never get to win those ptized cause so many farmer non depo event crashers come along and make the chances so little that its next to impossible to win, ,well not impossible of course... but greatly reduced... i understand that the challenges are designed to attract new players i gues... but its just an awful feeling knowing and seeing what is happening and bleh idk its like beating a dead horse, i just want you guys see things from my shoes 

anyways to get back to the point... yes i deposit and deposit a shit load

it would vary... 3-4 times a day.. every other 2 days. well that was last month...but recently 2 times a week... funds are coming short.. now it will have to be manage differently.. sooner or later i probably just stop.. there's other priorities where my money has to be spent...

I use to deposit at least once a week, sometimes twice, trice... lol.. well not su much anymore.. i still deposit, just not as often ad i use to.. having friends that helps when they win as well as having the forum challenges, pay per post.. really helps in cutting down the need to deposit often.. unless everyone, including yourself is just not having any luck winning, thats usually when i end up depositing.. because faucet sucks, rain sucks, and it gets boring without balance.. xD

I deposit  every chance I get.  On average as of the past month or so i deposit at Stake every 1-3 days  sometimes I deposit a couple times a day.  I guess it just depends on my funds that are available for entertainment purposes. 

Sometimes I deposit a little bit if I just really really have the urge to play.

But I try to save up my gamble funds until I can make a larger deposit.  I seem to have better luck that way due to more 'wiggle room' for error with my bets. :)

6 hours ago, bmg said:

I deposit  every chance I get.  On average as of the past month or so i deposit at Stake every 1-3 days  sometimes I deposit a couple times a day.  I guess it just depends on my funds that are available for entertainment purposes. 

i feel you on that bmg, its the same situation with me.. can be deposit many times up to 7 or even 10 times a day, but then i may go 5 days without depositing cause stake drained me dry..

29 minutes ago, Kippo said:

I don’t deposit:D just enter giveaway and competition. 

Giveaways and Challenges are a good way to make some money but if you want to make real money then you must play with some real balance, which means you will have to deposit.. but for that you should first learn to have selfcontrol or you will always end busting lol

2 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Giveaways and Challenges are a good way to make some money but if you want to make real money then you must play with some real balance, which means you will have to deposit.. but for that you should first learn to have selfcontrol or you will always end busting lol

Depositing is a first step of losing your money before you win something ( just my opinion, nothing special 😁

2 minutes ago, Kippo said:

Depositing is a first step of losing your money before you win something ( just my opinion, nothing special 😁

Only if you don't have selfcontrol.. while you stay calm and don't chase your loss, take some break and only then back to gamble again then you should be able to make some nice profit (or at least end not losing much).. that's my case at least lol

I have roughly 11 pages of deposits on stake xD and only 1 of withdraws, but i deposit like once every week, 

Of course I deposit to play on Stake regularly. It is almost impossible to enjoy the games without having a proper balance. :)