Stake Forum
wry

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Zero - Bitcoin Rallies 4700+ USD!

Featured Comment

Well well well, after months and months of having to watch Bitcoin's price hit lower and lower levels as "foreseen" by all the big shot USA Wall Street types on it's way to zero where it deserved to be with all the other ponzi schemes and scams of history, Bitcoin is frustrating the haters a little bit!

I have to say I am savoring the moment.  While Bitcoin may drop right back down, and we are still a long way from even the 6000 USD level I had hoped we had stabilized at for awhile, this is a very nice change of pace!

The linked article talks about how Bitcoin's price is now above its 200 day moving average.  While I am no fan of technical analysis, it's more fun to see happy writing like that than the crypto winter stuff we've endured for over a year now.

Go Bitcoin!

Link:  https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-price-rises-above-major-moving-averages-in-first-since-2018

I actually started to lose hope myself, that bitcoin was just going to keep declining.. but i am glad that its been climbing back up close to 5k.. the other coins seems to be doing well too along side bitcoin, which is great news for crypto world.. shows promising future ahead.. hopefully the climb will be steady and perhaps we will get to see it hit 5 digits once more.. gooooo crypto!.l xD

And it hits 5300+ USD today!  Wowza!  I'm starting to have happy flashbacks to the end of 2017!  I don't expect it to last, but damn this is so much more fun than watching it go down down down.

For you cash fans, Bitcoin Cash up even more in percentage terms.  Given that it's easier to move right now, maybe cash will become a new king as well!

Good luck and happy Holding!

It is amazing how much Bitcoin price rose again within a 24 hour period after a long time of stagnation! :D Exciting times really!

33 minutes ago, Etude said:

It is amazing how much Bitcoin price rose again within a 24 hour period after a long time of stagnation! :D Exciting times really!

there was a very significant jump in prices in just a few hours, but it was unfortunate that I had sold all the assets the previous day, maybe it wasn't just my luck 

I hope the crypto price will improve in the future

It's interesting how bitcoin seems stable, and then all of a sudden without warning, something drastic happens. I am hoping this bull run lasts until the price at least exceeds $7,000 :) Fingers crossed the bulls will continue driving up the price :D

Isn't it so great to see bitcoin rise.  I to am taking in the moment as most of us are. 

I sure hope to see it keep going up .

Well i guess now it will be two months before bitcoin shows the same signs of rising to 6000 usd as it did before it rose to 5000 USD and i think it is starting to stabilize in 5000 USD now. 

hello friends also its not a good sign for us but still some hopes it will be rise ,may be some technical stuff or any other reason ,we cant say right now but some big booms in next 2 months. 

On 4/3/2019 at 6:22 PM, wry said:

I'm starting to have happy flashbacks to the end of 2017!

Oh yeah!!!  Over 9000 USD, totally shades of 2017.  I just hope we don't go too far too fast.

This has been over a three month rally!  What a lot of fun!  Bitcoin has now regained 38% of its losses from its peak of almost 20000 USD and has almost tripled from its low.  This is just such an awesome happy time, go Bitcoin Go!!!

30 minutes ago, wry said:

Oh yeah!!!  Over 9000 USD, totally shades of 2017.  I just hope we don't go too far too fast.

This has been over a three month rally!  What a lot of fun!  Bitcoin has now regained 38% of its losses from its peak of almost 20000 USD and has almost tripled from its low.  This is just such an awesome happy time, go Bitcoin Go!!!

I guess you should add this on the bitcoin price discussion tab since the thread is mostly updating with respect to bitcoin's price? :D 

Anyway, this is good! I invested some of my savings on bitcoin while it was on the down low before. When it reaches 10k usd, I'm cashing out! It's better to cash out in profits guys than to wait for it to skyrocket and fall the next month/day/hour/minute. How high do you guys think it can get before you wanna cash out? :)