Skygambler101

Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?

Featured Comment

If you ever reach this point then you should look for some help because that's the worst kind of addiction one can ever have.. no drugs, no alcohol, gambling is the worst addiction

Fortunately untill now I never sold anything to finance gambling.

Once I borrowed or make loan and luckily i Win and paid my loan

Thank God it hasn't come to this yet. Anyone who does this, as stated in the post above, should ask for help, this is a dependency without which a person cannot. I hope that this will not happen.

If you go to the point where you start to get rid of and sell in real life items it has gone to far xD, then u really have a addiction or cant controll anything ;(,

Some players says..they sold everything car house even the baby clothes..well i sold gift cards to get coins..i sold items on ebay in which i spend some of the money on coins.. have i sold anything that's very dear to me just for coins.. naw.. i did sold for other reasons...but just coins alone nope.. why there is no reason you dont get the full value when trading and plus trans fee wallet to wallet..you paying for half of the value.. who ever said they even sold their soul... for coins.. the buyer paid to much..btw topic has be made already

I have never done this, but I have friends who fall into a debt trap with getting loans. And they do it constantly in the hope of a big win.

Excitement is a disease and it should be treated, stop. It is very hard when your close ones are sick with passion and do not want to understand it.

Henüz o noktaya gelmedim.

Umarım o noktaya gelmedim, çünkü bu benim için çok kötü olurdu.

o.O deja vu topic.. gladly nope, it has never been that bad for me.. never stolen to gamble either.. when im out, im out.. ill stress my options.. but never to the point of having to sell things or steal things to support my gambling habit.. xD .. when it gets to that point, then i will have to ask myself the big question, is it worth having to change my nature just so i can gamble?.. never xD

yes, this is a very sad thing for me to think about..... but ive sold things i shouldnt have sold... but a lot of gold , ounces of gold... sadly... regretfully.... ugh fml... i dont know what i was t hinking.