Stake Forum
Mistake

Background Stake

Featured Comment

Are you comfortable with the background stake? can we discuss with the return of the white background? at least we can control what background we want, well be honest im not comfortable with this background :D i like the white background 

2 hours ago, Mistake said:

Are you comfortable with the background stake? can we discuss with the return of the white background? at least we can control what background we want, well be honest im not comfortable with this background :D i like the white background 

1 hour ago, rajamishra said:

your right mistake some option should be added for beck light changes.some time black background  may be change for refreshing. 

36 minutes ago, firenine said:

I also miss the Stake light theme a lot.

I wish it was just April's fools prank like Discord did:

@Edward Please save our eyes! 👀

13 minutes ago, doddolo said:

i like this dark theme, but it will be nice if i could change the background once a while.

1 hour ago, barbaris said:

I'm pretty comfortable playing with this background, but probably not everyone likes it. Therefore, I believe that it was not bad to be able to choose.

F523B619-0A58-44B0-B163-824CB93B5980.jpeg.cfe0cf6de44389c41b3368a2e181fb44.jpeg

I have expressed in many parts of the forum that I have an excruciating pain in my eyes when I use the new Stake, why can't Stake brighten up and smile? I find the background really dreary and blunt - take a look at Primedice, it doesn't hurt my eyes. I use the old Stake because of this problem.

i like darkmode! i know some cannot function too well with it, but i personally enjoy it.. and the fact i dont have to keep turning it on xD.. but i do empathize with the ones that prefer ligther mode,, there should ge an option for both mode so each preference is satisfied like the old stake. xD

Why would you want a brigher background? Do you enjoy tension headaches lol. I think the darker and easier on eyes the better. You know how many people like to stare at their stake screen for 24 hours a day. 

No problem with the background.. but to be fair for everyone, my suggestion is to have a choices or an option.. coz not everyone is comfortable with black or with white.. just wondering if so.. hehehe

I think that @Mistake has made it very clear that the white is what he wants.

I like the dark background but I do feel that maybe we should have a option of  background color change.

The dark is kind of a  depressing color sometimes.

N

17 hours ago, barbaris said:

I'm pretty comfortable playing with this background, but probably not everyone likes it. Therefore, I believe that it was not bad to be able to choose.

Yup not people is different things 

17 hours ago, rajamishra said:

your right mistake some option should be added for beck light changes.some time black background  may be change for refreshing. 

Yup,  we need added it back

13 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

I have expressed in many parts of the forum that I have an excruciating pain in my eyes when I use the new Stake, why can't Stake brighten up and smile? I find the background really dreary and blunt - take a look at Primedice, it doesn't hurt my eyes. I use the old Stake because of this problem.

Yup,  but in old stake some game are laging 

8 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

I think it would be nice to have the option to change it as we used to.  

Thats will be nice

8 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Im confortable when betting but it can be annoying to my eyes, same with many users.

Yup not everyone like darkmode or whitemode so we need to added it back

8 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

i like darkmode! i know some cannot function too well with it, but i personally enjoy it.. and the fact i dont have to keep turning it on xD.. but i do empathize with the ones that prefer ligther mode,, there should ge an option for both mode so each preference is satisfied like the old stake. xD

Some users not like that lol xD

5 hours ago, blueprints said:

Why would you want a brigher background? Do you enjoy tension headaches lol. I think the darker and easier on eyes the better. You know how many people like to stare at their stake screen for 24 hours a day. 

Not everyone is same choice blue 

3 hours ago, bmg said:

I think that @Mistake has made it very clear that the white is what he wants.

I like the dark background but I do feel that maybe we should have a option of  background color change.

The dark is kind of a  depressing color sometimes.

Yup bmg you right 

Well the white background had so many complaints about it being too bright and since the dark mode was introduced. People stopped using the light mode so they have planned to keep it dark :) 

i would love if they brang back the old light mode aka the normal mode, i wish they had not removed it and made the dark mode the only theme ;(

2 hours ago, polor12 said:

you mean the theme.. like we can change in forum.. that would be great or customize the way we want to would be great..

I agree and think it is always nice to have the option since so many people have differing opinions on what they prefer.  

did they take the light background away?  I didn't even notice because I've always used the dark mode I guess.  The light background hurts my eyes but I think they should have the option for the players that prefer the light background.

I liked the old design more, because it soothed my nerves, and the black color seemed to weigh on my mind. Most of all I like the initial design of 2017, when stake just started working.