Stake Forum
felismarasigan

Limbo better than Chartbet?

Featured Comment

Does anyone miss chart bet? :D 

Version 2 called it Limbo now. It's crazy and addicting too. 

hunt times 10x or 25x 

feels good when you hit it in your 5th try. ❤️ 

goodluck guys. have fun playing! 

who is the Limbo God? 

Chartbet took so long before when hunting huge multis, compared to limbo. Also, auto bets are not allowed on chartbet too which makes it more frustrating.. Sooo i dont really miss chartbet. In fact, I'm happy that limbo came and chartbet was replaced. :)

Well, limbo is same like chartbet for me. What i need now is limbo or chartbet game with multiplayer game, like many people can bet in the same limbo/chartbet game :D 

I don't really see the difference between the two games to be honest. I just prefer limbo because of the instant bet feature. For me the games are exactly the same :D In terms of luck, I've had similar luck on both, the one is not better than the other in terms of payouts :)

I like more limbo than Chartbet. In Chatrbet too long to wait for the animation during the ascent, but in Limbo everything is simple quickly. Although these two games are almost the same.

Well yeah it is much better than chartbet and it is like chartbet but v2 which has much more improvements and is much fun to play than the old chartbet. 

On 4/4/2019 at 1:05 PM, elyte0nes said:

No I don't think so, with chart bet you have more control. I think they should have updated old style chart to be faster and but same style.

What do you mean by control in chartbet ? There were so many bugs where it kept busting at 0.0x etc. In my opinion Limbo has given us more control than Chartbet has. 

On 4/4/2019 at 3:08 AM, ceastem said:

Chartbet took so long before when hunting huge multis, compared to limbo. Also, auto bets are not allowed on chartbet too which makes it more frustrating.. Sooo i dont really miss chartbet. In fact, I'm happy that limbo came and chartbet was replaced. :)

Yeha, chartbet was cool at first, but after a while I developed some type of psychological resistance to playing it, maybe something akin to PTSD. lol. those fucking 0.99x's lol. Limbo is just like dice, but with sick payouts. ..although I am currently like 40k rolls into hunting 35k-x, switched up from 10k-x after I went 20k rolls. xD i hope i hit it soon. will post if i do.

1 minute ago, BLXN said:

Yeha, chartbet was cool at first, but after a while I developed some type of psychological resistance to playing it, maybe something akin to PTSD. lol. those fucking 0.99x's lol. Limbo is just like dice, but with sick payouts. ..although I am currently like 40k rolls into hunting 35k-x, switched up from 10k-x after I went 20k rolls. xD i hope i hit it soon. will post if i do.

Goodluck mate. I also made an effort to hit the million multi and I did! it just takes perseverance sometimes and huge amount of luck. :D

What i hated more about chartbet is that my heart raced while it goes up, only to bust which makes me more frustrated while hunting for a high multiplier.

6 minutes ago, ceastem said:

Goodluck mate. I also made an effort to hit the million multi and I did! it just takes perseverance sometimes and huge amount of luck. :D

What i hated more about chartbet is that my heart raced while it goes up, only to bust which makes me more frustrated while hunting for a high multiplier.

How many rolls? I haven't hit a huge multi in probably a year :/ I guess my patience has run low- as I'm usually playing 2x dice. lol. I've recently changed my intentions, although I have decided to play the long game like this before ;p)

14 minutes ago, BLXN said:

How many rolls? I haven't hit a huge multi in probably a year :/ I guess my patience has run low- as I'm usually playing 2x dice. lol. I've recently changed my intentions, although I have decided to play the long game like this before ;p)

i hit it after around 20k rolls. I had a topic here about that haha explaining how much and how i've done it. :)

On 4/11/2019 at 5:45 AM, ceastem said:

i hit it after around 20k rolls. I had a topic here about that haha explaining how much and how i've done it. :)

You know, I believe I recall that thread. I've spent today idly hunting 9900x-- it started with the eth challenge, but .. well 12000 rolls later (a 0.00 gone by, 2 99.99, and a 99.93) hopefully i can turn this spam into something awesome. ;D

On 4/10/2019 at 4:09 PM, Demarkus89 said:

No problems at the expense of limbo all errors are fixed and it became much faster than chartbet!!! :)

it is true that limbo speed is better than chartbet, but in the game I think CB is better because at CB we can stop the game if we feel we have met the target or we can stop manually, it is not like limbo that must reach the payout target we want