ceastem

Gambling online causing you to have lesser sleep?

Featured Comment

Hello guys, I don't know if you experience this too but sometimes before i sleep, i tend to think of gambling and winning or losing haha

Then I would tend to be unable to sleep until i open stake again and win or lose a certain quota.

I know that we need to have enough sleep and all or limit our playing times, but i can't seem to be able to while thinking about gambling, giveaways, etc.

I always think of it as "just a little bit more wouldn't hurt" then an hour or so passes. haha

Is it weird? or am i addicted now xD What have you done to me stake! xD

That happens to me often when there is trivia in the chat, or a stream going on late at night. I am so tempted to stay up, and it takes a lot of self-control to train yourself to close Stake when there are so many fun things going on. I wouldn't worry too much, unless you start losing money that you can't afford to lose.

Yeah because,i play sometimes without sleep, sometimes I never play.

Just now, williamshennie9 said:

trivia in the chat, or a stream going on late at night.

EXACTLY! 

Due to different timezones, people usually stream late at night/early in the morning  or give trivias when it is too late or too early  in my timezone. 

i can control myself in terms of betting amounts, i just can't seem to be able to do the same with my time haha

Nope i don't ever experience this because i am not addicted too much just do it as an entertainment when i am so bored or when i feel like coming and playing some games. 

When I play a betting game the level of adrenaline jumps up and it's impossible to fall asleep . When i just play for fun I`m asleep even on my laptop.

Sometimes because of gambling I sleep less, but it happens very rarely and I try not to bring it to that.

its good topic we are gamblers have no time scenes,its a general discussion not to hurt anybody,when we infront of pc or mobile  just forgot everything and concentrate on playing how to win big amount.some time i forgot go office in time:D, when i win continuously.

It did like a month ago, or two. I am way better now since I did set a balance to the hours I spend on Stake. Now its way better and Im actually winning way more, betting continously without any breaks is no sense because you'll end up busting. Also I've a way better sleep and much more energy nowadays.

22 hours ago, rajamishra said:

i forgot go office in time:D, when i win continuously.

That would be a very bad idea mate since your boss or someone higher could be there and if  they notice you you could get very less incentives and possibly a loss. 

I would have to say that this is actually a true statement lol. It is often that I easily lose track of time when I am gambling. 

hello, did you guys ever considered using MMJ or CBD oils, Compounds in marijuana naturally relax your mind and body? The best weed for insomnia typically contains a high level of CBD. Research shows that marijuana can decrease the time it takes to fall asleep. It can also improve “deep wave” sleep cycles where we get the most rest. Trying medical marijuana strains like https://www.gyo.green/dna-genetics-la-confidential-dna-lac-f.html for insomnia can help restore your natural brain chemistry. This may get you into a new routine, where falling asleep comes more easily. Just sharing have a nice day

On 4/9/2019 at 4:17 PM, iamsheikhadil said:

If gambling makes u less sleepy, go and consult with a doctor mate,

I don't think the doctor could do anything to help you if an addiction is causing you to have lesser sleep, He'd be like " Just stop " he can't do anything other than that. 

A matter of time management.  make schedules put more time on more important things not to affect your daily activities . I think my stake gambling is my least priority.

Yeah dude, tbh it is an addiction and not a great one at that haha. I have the same problems at times, but ways to help are I watch a little YouTube or something before bed to take my mind off of it.

I'm an insomniac, so I know what it is like to lose sleep. Of course, sometimes I think about gambling when I go to bed, but honestly, I'm not sure that this is a main reason for me. I guess, only pills can help me to sleep better, but I checked the info about them on a virtual pharmacy site https://www.canadapharmacy.ca/, and it turned out that they could be addictive.  

Edited by HenWin