Stake Forum
Snike

New stake - Still liking it after time?

Featured Comment

So its been a few weeks now since the "new" stake has been released. In the beginning I thought it was a bad change, because I dont like changes in general ... xD But now after a while I seem to like it more than the recent versions. Its much quicker and much easier :)

What about you? Do you like the stake 2.0 now or do you still like it after some weeks?

Just like u i dont like changes and for first week i didnt like it, but the hilo is inprooved it opens next card much faster the only thing i dont like is thgat u cant hawe more than 100 friends cuse i cant delet 150 off then becose i hawe ower 200 :/.

But all in all usualy the update is good and if its not good comunity can team up ask to support and change it back if wee all want.

Yololife222

❤️  

18 minutes ago, yololife222 said:

Just like u i dont like changes and for first week i didnt like it, but the hilo is inprooved it opens next card much faster the only thing i dont like is thgat u cant hawe more than 100 friends cuse i cant delet 150 off then becose i hawe ower 200 :/.

But all in all usualy the update is good and if its not good comunity can team up ask to support and change it back if wee all want.

Yololife222

❤️  

I think the problem with the 100 friends will be cleared up with the next update

1 minute ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Yes I think Plinko can be worked on as it really does make my eyes dazzle when the balls go down. Kind of unplayable compared to the older version which I currently use. I'm hoping different backgrounds, that would be more handy.

Maybe some backgrounds to chose from and some easier animations that dont sting the eye so much xD Agreed.

Just now, Snike said:

I think the problem with the 100 friends will be cleared up with the next update

I hope so cuse all the time i go to friends it  lagged for me yeterday that i need to refresh and that happend all the time yesterday today its fixed. And i hope they will tak away the max 100 friends.

I like the new Stake and I almost immediately fell in love with it, although for me it seemed inconvenient to search for the old bets, in the previous version with this it was easier, this my personal opinion.

I dont know what would i answer on this question but. If you win you will probably like it if you lose then hate it. Its completely opposite so it defends on the people if they are winning or lossing

I just started to play again and I have to say. This is impressive but really hard to get used to, the old stake used to be basic and this one is just "messy" but I enjoy it either way. I did enjoy the old one more though.

Yeah I like the "new" Stake it's growing on me.     There's always going to be something that not perfect or the way we would like it but all in all I still like it.

Like you said at beginning I was  sceptical but after few days I can say I prefer new stake.  Added to all the challenges done,  and the new games I definitely love it. 

My only concern is limbo...  I loved chartbet because  we could cash out when chart was rising high. Now it's not possible  but more easy to hit huge payout ( I've seen a x21000 and x44000 done! ) 

So I'd say I like the stake 2.0! 

Good luck all

At first, yes, I didn’t like it, it seemed that they ruined the site. After the passage of time, it gets more and more, the only thing, of course, there are errors, when you can’t see the statistics or the stakes of the players, you need to update the browser. But in general, I am satisfied, stylish, beautiful

Yes sure since I have already got used to the new Stake v2.0's interface by now, and do not really have the urge to use back the old Stake site anymore. :)

I love old Stake.     And I am not too fond of new Stake because I cannot seem to win a damn thing since new Stake.   Old Stake I could play hi lo for hours.    Not anymore.  

The new stake 2.0 has some minor changes that really need to be looked into it's regarding the looks and designs of some specific things not all of them but other than that everything is good :) 

i seem to play the new stake more than i used to.... but i dont like it as much as the old ways.... its just due to the url im used to i think thats why i end up at new stake.... hmmm maybe i shud open old one now to reminiss