Stake Forum
Steffie

Stop on loss strategy

Featured Comment

I use it when i auto bet while hunting high multipliers with an increase in loss percentage.

This feature is very useful to control the bet amount and avoid further losses.

20 minutes ago, Steffie said:

Doesn't it slow down earnings evolution ? 

for me it doesn't. it slows down being bankrupt for me xD

1 hour ago, Steffie said:

Do you think that using "stop on loss" is really safer ? Doesn't it slow down earnings evolution ? 

Well, it could be used to save you from busting. I mean, yes, you could choose not to use it, and then when you check your computer again, whoops, your balance is zero. That is why it is there, to accept your loss and move on.

Stop on loss sure seems counter-intuitive for gambling in my opinion as losses often happens more than wins in general especially with house edge applied. 

I use this function in order not to go beyond the amount allocated by me for playing on auto bets. After all, often putting the game on the auto bet, you go about your business and after some time come up with 0 on the account. To avoid this, I use "stop on loss".

I barely use any other function than the automated betting one because i don't really find any of the functions other than that useful for winning in my opinion. Stop on loss is a cool function but won't use it because i always see the bets i make (overlook) 

On 4/7/2019 at 12:33 PM, Steffie said:

Hi everybody,

Do you think that using "stop on loss" is really safer ? Doesn't it slow down earnings evolution ? 

How do you use it ?

Good game all

depend on how much u setting tho ... and even there no stop on loss nothng is really safe tho , if it safe it not gambling anymore

What i would normally do is to credit the amount that im ready to lose in any case as my bankroll and then start auto rolling with martingale strats. I will not use stop on loss in my game round. Bcos i will go crazy if it stops right before a green hit. Lol! Been there once, its painful to your eyes, heart and soul. Lmao!

Not gonna let history repeats. 

sometimes i do stop on lose, n then playing until hit green then after that do bet amount with recovery n do martin....

well sometimes that work but most of it will not work that way ... hahahaah

Posted (edited)

In order not to lose all your balance, for this you need to work out a certain strategy. In no case can not go to the end, as always the probability of losing everything that you have is much higher, so you need to set yourself a framework, for example, do not lose more than 10% of the bank. So it will be easier to beat this amount back gradually.

Edited by borebonka

On 4/6/2019 at 11:33 PM, Steffie said:

Hi everybody,

How do you use it ?

Good game all

Ive never really used the "stop on loss" option for anything.. Only one i ever use it the "stop on profit/win" option.. but i know some players would use it when runnin autoplay while they sleep or not paying attention to the game while auto betting.. its good when you dont want to completely bust your balance in case you face too many reds.. especially if your autoplay is also set with incrase % on loss.. that could get really nasty and can busy you quick if youre not watching amd stop it in time.. xD