A worst luck... or greed takes you

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers! 

I wanted to share experience about today, so because of "Stuck with you" first competition to get highest multiplier, I decided to play hilo and after 40 minutes..  I got this, a juicy 28k payout! I wanted to cashout after getting 35k and this happened.. even I already wanted to switch card into highest one, also King was the great I think before. (believing that there will be no kings after those 5 kings being appeared.)

image.png.6c00903eb082676ee73d169d13b8a456.png

Not so long, I'm trying to play with Ace for the first cards, maybe for 6-8 minutes, I got it also! Wanted to cashout to 35k, and this happened twice to me. Feeling frustrated, wanted to said, I'm suck xD  

image.png.a7844bc5f3f076662a5bc52d2ca57d0e.png

Do you ever feeling this? Being a unlucky person in this world at the moment, to get an A-A or K-K again after those appeared? Are you even getting this misfortune in the past playing hilo? Let me know! 

*anyway, right now I'm going out and try to punch my wall, and then back again to play this hilo, hope not happening again*

Bet ids : 

• HILO: 4,287,432,894
  • HILO: 4,287,193,131

Well, the highest multiplier I could ever get in HiLo was something like 2k payout and it was during the Pre-Alpha LOL

At the official site I don't remember ever getting anything higher than maybe 200x so my answer for your question is, yes I do feel like not having a good luck at all with HiLo (although I think it's a pretty fun game lol)

Yes im wrlly unlucky for example i tried to hit AA or KK and when i hade like 28x and i went K low for the first time in 50 betss it hitted KK like wtfaak and there was another story where i hunted KKk or aaa and when i hade 100x and last two cards were AA and i went high it hitted 3rd and i lost...

Yololife222

❤️ 

3 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Well, the highest multiplier I could ever get in HiLo was something like 2k payout and it was during the Pre-Alpha LOL

At the official site I don't remember ever getting anything higher than maybe 200x so my answer for your question is, yes I do feel like not having a good luck at all with HiLo (although I think it's a pretty fun game lol)

I am also an unlucky player, i don’t  get benifits from HILO(a great way to fun and earn)😍 

Hi lo is a game of mind and skill it is very hard to predict what the next card would be especially if you get cards like 7 or K or A etc. The percentage is correct like 70% of the time only. But since the new feature came i keep on laying Hi lo. 

Well, HiLo has dissapointed me in the past days but I can definitely say that I've made a lot through hilo so I cant complain at all. Anyways, to avoid dissapointments such as those 2, I prefer playing with the bot which can let me hit a high one while I'm away doing other stuff. Sorry for those two losses anyways but it's ok since you didnt bet a lot, I guess. :)

On 4/7/2019 at 3:54 AM, madcoin said:

i always have unlucky guess every time doing manual on HiLo, always have " 1 more pick " in my mind if i play manual HiLo :D

It's hard not to want to make another guess! Over time I have learned to both suck it up, and risk it, as well as learn to recognize a good win when it's presented to you. ;) May I have that wisdom with me tonight xD