Stake Forum
GANJA

HiLo Probability

Featured Comment

Hello World,

I have been thinking into HiLo recently, and I am curious of how you all feel about the odds. It’s kind of hard to explain, but I will do my best. 

When pulling an A or a K, and betting Same 3 or 4 times for big multiplier, it’s  obviously a minimal chance of winning, and the odds are against you. But when cycling thru the first card to only be an A or a K, are we technically turning the odds in our favor? Since you’re getting rid of all the “garbage” so to speak. 

Might be a dumb question, might not be. Please, let me know how y’all feel. I know Etudes a little obsessed with this game, I’d love to get your input as well Etude. 

Thanks all,

GANJA

I am using the hilo bot to chase 3 or 4 aces. I mostly set the bot on start A or K. Sometimes I am hitting AAA once every 50-100 tries but sometimes it doesn't fall within 200-300 rolls. So I do not really think you can turn the odds in your favour. 

The only advantage of using the bot is you can pick your startcard and hit 100 bets or more every minute with your chosen startcard. so you will hit your combo faster than always cycling startcards manually 

I’m very interested I keep hearing about this bot. Could u post link? If not it’s ok idk if it’s against the rules here. Thank you!!

43 minutes ago, GANJA said:

Hello World,

I have been thinking into HiLo recently, and I am curious of how you all feel about the odds. It’s kind of hard to explain, but I will do my best. 

When pulling an A or a K, and betting Same 3 or 4 times for big multiplier, it’s  obviously a minimal chance of winning, and the odds are against you. But when cycling thru the first card to only be an A or a K, are we technically turning the odds in our favor? Since you’re getting rid of all the “garbage” so to speak. 

Might be a dumb question, might not be. Please, let me know how y’all feel. I know Etudes a little obsessed with this game, I’d love to get your input as well Etude. 

Thanks all,

Yes, all right said, I have also. Hilo doesn’t make me happy lately, each time I lose more and more.

hello friends its nice discussion about hilo ,please cont... and give some brief idea to get some good greens,i am trying so many time in the end may be in excitement mistaken wrong choose and brust. 

Ya.. if you want to be successful with these hunt, it seems like one would need to use the hilo bot.. not only is it quicker, but the tie multiplier is only available with the hilo bot and not on the site.. also, ive tried hunting manually, and holy eff, took me hours to even hit 3 running Aces.. lmao.. fek dat shet! xD