• Plinko
    • Blackjack
    • Roulette
    • Video Poker
    • Wheel
    • Diamond Poker
    • Baccarat

Featured Comment

hmmm i wonder if peoples answers are in line with the actual statistics in their history of bets if you know what i mean...

also when you say... which game do you play most, its different than which is the best game...
also when you say most... does it mean number of individual bets  on that game or total "time" spend on playing that game

see what i mean? it can be very different .. the answers.. depending on how you look at it

Always pick mines. It gives you a good payout if you find a good number of diamonds and it also gives you a good adrenaline rush in your body. And it is also like excising your brain by trying to thinking where is the next mine. 

Since keno has changed I like it a little better with the higher payouts so I have been playing it a lot more often then the other games.

However I also think it's a tie between keno, plinko and mines as my favorites.

1 hour ago, NinjaSnail said:

Mines really represent the whole essence of gambling, you either found the emerald or hit a mine 😃

Yeah i also really like mines and made some nice profit with it

1 hour ago, blueprints said:

I think the best game is dice. I mean since primedice times, dice is the specialty 
jk
i choose the plinko cuz of how addicting it is. 

I really really dislike plinko.. It is just so risky and for me not profitable..

21 hours ago, niks13 said:

Yeah i also really like mines and made some nice profit with it

I really really dislike plinko.. It is just so risky and for me not profitable..

Actually plinko is less risky because in every bet you get back at least some of the satoshi's you have bet but where as in mines you just loose your whole base bet. 

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Actually plinko is less risky because in every bet you get back at least some of the satoshi's you have bet but where as in mines you just loose your whole base bet. 

Yeah I agree with that, but I have got a feeling that there is so much less chance to actually make profit.