Stake Forum
Shaniqua

How much have you earned in your foruming career at forum.stake.com?

Featured Comment

On 5/18/2019 at 4:04 PM, Absentt said:

I haven't been active on stake forum much, at this moment its at 3k sat. And even though I appreciate it, i don't count on it lol, I think it makes the post qualities drop. just mind my own business and cash it out every once in a while.

very well said,  i agree with you it shouldnt be counted on as for one its not a guaranteed thing, its a gift stake offers the community : ) good words young sir ty

1 hour ago, jualid said:

I won't tell but it's many xD, the sad thing is most of them are sent back to the stake again :/ 

why so secretive? is it a juicy number or something? now i wanna know!

not much tbh I recently cashed out 2k sats on forum (which is the minimum) and I lost but it, but I love this community tho and its fun being active, you get to see a lot of things people have to offer.

guest  what i almost earned 3k satoshi its  a good start for a newbee like me haha hoping to earn much more this is why i love stakes thank you stake for the rewards  hehe

officially  past the 6 million mark yesterday...
i did some calculations which i dont think you all want me to share lolol... 
shani do not bad for a pretend womans i thins... 
shani has grown into a fine professional if you ask me....

thank you all for making this possible for me.. blows kisses to you all *muaahah muaaaah : * 😘 

I'm on my 266,969 satoshis now but already withdrew the first 215k satoshis. I'm planning to reach a goal of hitting another 200k satoshis before I transfer my forum satoshis to my Stake account.

9 minutes ago, $Monzi$ said:

I haven't make any satoshi still not i hope i make on next days.. xD im contributing here xD 

looks like your uber active on forum,
remember the key is to be constructive cause spam and stuff can get you negative points which limit the earnings for months if not permanantly
im not saying you or anyone is spamming, but just a friendly reminder to all

I earned almost 100k, but all is busted, so I dunno what to think about it. :) maybe I should wait and withdraw when I reached 100k instead of withdrawing a few thousands satoshis, but usually two thousands. I just impatient and withdraw as soon as I earn and then play, but that's always not too much to win anything big