Stake Forum
ceastem

Giveaway spammers

Featured Comment

2 hours ago, ceastem said:

How about increasing the mute time to 3 days or even a week, or even better 1 hour now then next time they do it again, scale it till permamute?  People that posts wrong bet IDs are clearly just posting it hoping that eddie will accidentally tip them. Sadly, there are times that the said people are the same accounts that i see trying to do this.

Hopefully this way they will think twice of posting more wrong bets since they could miss their chance of winning for a week. 

you mean martingale in muted lol ? xD 

example : first muted was 1 hours next muted is 2 next 4 next 8 like that ? xD 

29 minutes ago, coeghacked said:

you mean martingale in muted lol ? xD 

example : first muted was 1 hours next muted is 2 next 4 next 8 like that ? xD 

Yes. That;s how it should go though, since if it doesn't increment like that, they'll just continue doing it.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:28 AM, Demarkus89 said:

Hi, I play on my mobile phone and I think that when the Telegram Challenge starts it always hangs until the Challenge ends. We need a better way to use for anti-spam

For me i suggest for tip hidden,Because when steve tip the winner chat going crazy so no more spam,hmm also after Telegram giveaway steve do rain,and chat become fast again

On 4/11/2019 at 4:31 PM, Mistake said:

Yup just now, someone was win 0.2 eth by old bet 5000x in hilo thats sad

Wow , poor eddie :( , and a moment of silence for those people who busted their ass of for trying to hunt for this challenge . But someone should've warned eddie way before to check the bet i guess. 

11 minutes ago, Kate said:

Wow , poor eddie :( , and a moment of silence for those people who busted their ass of for trying to hunt for this challenge . But someone should've warned eddie way before to check the bet i guess. 

Lol someone also won with someone elses bet for a limbo challenge.. skems.. they will try anything for ez money..

The amount of rapid spam messages in chat during the daily telegram giveaway challenges often causes my browser to crash lol. 

On 5/4/2019 at 2:25 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

i tried to joim the challenge again earlier today.. its gotten worst.. the spam and with the site laggin already.. lel.. nothing was moving.. my chat just stayed  put.. delays in game.. it was impossible for me being on a mobile phone that sucks.. xD

Same to me mostly when using mobile, pretty annoying that these users gets rewarded with rains or something.xD