Stake Forum
niks13

Forum reputation?

Featured Comment

It just shows how actively you contributed in the Forum with user reacting on your posts with specific reactions that raises your content count (Green number beside your forum name). 

Posted (edited)

As I know, you can't get any rewards for having a good reputation, but once you've a nice reputation, Stake's staff and members might be way friendly to you and you might become a forum VIP or even a moderator(being a moderator requires much more but I'm just saying). As I see you've some nice reputation for now while you made some cool posts so you'll be a bit more apreciated.:)

Edited by FotisNt

There is nothing that reputation points actually achieve on the stake forum. It's more of an activity reputation. So currently, I have a lot of reputation points whether someone has agreed with what I said, events like giveaways or even someone using reactions that show they disagree with my views. It's more of an activity check as I stated.

In future, I wish you could actually get something in return for reputation, like a bronze, silver or gold medal - might look good for a change.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, niks13 said:

What can I do with forum reputation? Or is it just like on bitcointalk that it just shows to other people if it is a nice person or a scammy/annoying person?

it shows that your contributions to the forum are well respected and or trusted.. so that people may want to follow you to know whenever you posts since youre a trustworthy source? xD

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

I would not say "trust" @KiXxnTRiXx - many people can have a big reputation and get away with scamming players without them realising. Some users can be very manipulative here. But all it does here is show how active you are. Not how trustworthy one is.

In general, reputation does not give anything, it just shows your activity and the interest of other people to you and your posts, or as they said above, those who have more reputation points are cooler.;)

In the eyes of others it makes you look like you have stayed in the forum a lot and have been here for a very long time. It doesn't have any affect other than looks. 

its basically a popularity contest for the most part imo... also some people react much more than others... one can argue no thats of course  not true... but ... but.... populatriy has majorrrrr role imo in the number of green things  repuatations... but then again... we cant say how many % is for pop and how many for cont.

You can't do anything about it. Just write on the forum and your reputation will come up. However I don't see any reason for this green reputation rank because it doesn't give you any advantage anyway, so it's just there to see who is on the forum for longer time and participate more in the discussion I guess.

The only thing it does is to increase your credibility in the site. The more reputation you have, the more chance that people would be friends with you or trust you, especially if you send out invite links/ promotion links.

It can also be the basis of the staff (i think) to see if you are worthy of the VIP title which is given out to members that contribute meaningfully here in the forum.

It only shows how many reacted on your posts, resulting mainly how many posts of good quality you did. All the reacts are strictly for a positive feedback. This way administrators would know that for example if you did 1000 posts and have only 10 with reacts, then you couldn't do more than 10 posts that are good enough. Also, if you have 20 posts but with 100 reacts, it means you've got posts of really good quality. (of course, this also is dependent on the number of people that do react to posts, which isn't that common, people tend to forget about it).

Before, when the market section was still a thing, stake also had a feedback option where you could leave a positive/neutral/negative feedback telling everyone that a person is or not trustworthy. But now, that feature isn't necessary anymore as trades/sells/lendings aren't supported by stake.