Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Todays giveaways in Telegram had 40 winners :) I am happy to see that number of winners because I think there are a lot of players waiting for the challenge everyday hoping to win some) site balance but unlucky to hit it due to quickness its need to accomplish the challenge but having 40 winners will be fun and there will be high chances to those some other player. How about you? Are you agree that this will be fun if the winners will be 40 or more 😁

5 minutes ago, Mistake said:

Also this? why you post same things in forum? forum farmer? with your alt? hahha what a noob

Remove already sir. My phones lagging and please visit my profile. I didn't earn some satoshi lol

Just now, Joshreyes said:

Remove already sir. My phones lagging and please visit my profile. I didn't earn some satoshi lol

well okay, i was confused you post 2 times my bad sorry

1 minute ago, Mistake said:

well okay, i was confused you post 2 times my bad sorry

Hehe. I have click it two times. Mobile phone user problem even in chat we're lagging

I liked the challenge and that many had the chance to win, the only down side was that 20,000x multiplier in Limbo was outrageously difficult. I wish that they could simplify it to daily challenges where everyone can win a part of a prize pool or something. Would be nicer.

40 winners is certainly better, but a piece less:D. It was easier for me to win the challenge for 10 winners than today, luck is changeable. Today chat was more calm and it was possible to read normally.

Thanks Stake for Giveaways.:x

yes I also expect the same thing as 50 or 100 I don't care if the prize I get is only 0.005 eth as long as many people can feel that victory will make the chellenge even more exciting! and also thanks the stake for today's chellenge again you gave a surprise to the Stakers ^_^

No of people who win if they are more then this makes more people come and join the giveaway which is fun ! I hope they increase from 40 to more like maybe 50 or more. 

40 winners are okay for me while there will be given much more multiple chances to any player instead of giving chances to five or ten people. I did hit 1 Eth before with those giveaways, when there was just 3 people but I think that the 40 one is the fairest so far.

No.. more winners means prize pool lessens.. the challenge is basically first come first serves.. is all competition with a big prize in the end...sorry to sound competitive.. but its just human nature..

Again I missed the giveaway on Telegram. I download the app and installed it just for the giveaways, but I'm constantly missing them. :( Sometimes I get notice on discord that the giveaway on telegram is coming, but not anymore... I can't have my telegram up open all the time like discord, that is too much for me. I need my computer for work not on running ups in the background.

40 winners very good most people do not win when there are 10 winners A very good advantage for these players I think now all challenges must be 40 winners

i am happy for the winners. but i missed every challenge. bad luck i guess. i am still happy for the winners. 😁

I always miss these because of the time of day they like to have em! But yes i definitley do prefer more winners even though the prize is smaller. Atleast it gives us more of a chance to win! Better to get something then nothing, gives everyone more of a motivation to win because of more hope. 

the giveaway was cool because of the number of winners....

but that was the longest hour and a half of my life lol limbo sucks.

More winners = less complainers

Well done! cause most people usually complains too fast or something cause they feel they do not have that much of a chance to win. It is also good to increase the number of winners due to the increase of participants, this way the same percentage of the people will be happy instead of some fixed 5-10 people.

14 hours ago, Joshreyes said:

Todays giveaways in Telegram had 40 winners :) I am happy to see that number of winners because I think there are a lot of players waiting for the challenge everyday hoping to win some) site balance but unlucky to hit it due to quickness its need to accomplish the challenge but having 40 winners will be fun and there will be high chances to those some other player. How about you? Are you agree that this will be fun if the winners will be 40 or more 😁

i swear anytime the telegram notice me giveaway from stake ....always in work time or sleeping time, barely can join the giveaway tho . and miss a big rain ... then they notice that they rain 15 eth what a tease

I would like if giveaways, in a telegram, were distributed between subscribers, so that the channel can grow, there are many interesting opportunities in a telegram

14 hours ago, ceastem said:

More winners = less complainers

Well done! cause most people usually complains too fast or something cause they feel they do not have that much of a chance to win. It is also good to increase the number of winners due to the increase of participants, this way the same percentage of the people will be happy instead of some fixed 5-10 people.

Well said. Thats the point.