Jump to content
Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

The evasion continues. Royal toilet, but wont flush.

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers,

Who amongst you have hit a Royal flush?  Did you even come close to hitting it?

I had a few close call, but always 1 card off.. its such an evasive hand.. I end up getting bored hunting after that..  

Its like being given a toilet made for royalty.. but it will not flush..

lol.. thats some troll shit right thurr.. floatin around.. 

Hahaha.. grrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what the longest hunt has been so far haha. But i imagine there arent many hunting for this because there are other games with much higher payouts to hunt for, so why waste time on something like video poker haha to me video poker gets boring fast. 

Would like to see someone hit that Royal flush though!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, barbaris said:

Yes mate you are right. I also always lack one card. I'm tired of this and have stopped playing video poker for now.

samesies bro.. xD

2 hours ago, blueprints said:

I wonder what the longest hunt has been so far haha. But i imagine there arent many hunting for this because there are other games with much higher payouts to hunt for, so why waste time on something like video poker haha to me video poker gets boring fast. 

Would like to see someone hit that Royal flush though!!

yeer.. for me its more for braggin rights.. lol.. kinda like plinko.. i atleast hit all the corner multipliers even if just once.. even the new/gone plinko.. i managed to hit all corners.. xD.. so ya.. i want to flush my royal toilet.. cant stand the floating shit staring back at me.. lel xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Royal flush really is frustrating to hunt for, sometimes i'll give up a very god hand just to hunt it, but still misses. The one advertised where he got royal flush on the first hand is very very lucky and a unique bet indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it is true, I also encountered such a problem with one card several times and I think that now I’m going to hit a royal flush, but unfortunately video poker gave me a toilet water because I lost the whole balance!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope i have never hit to be honest i find it very difficult to like learn the game i have read the instruction but still it confuses me a lot. I guess it could be because i play a lot of Hi Lo probably . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 2:44 AM, artizykristy said:

yes I also often get one card left to get the royal flush but the card doesn't come at the end. I hope I will get a royal flush in the hand:D

yeah. i slowed down on hunting it since i can and have hit 800x on keno.. more than twice . xD

On 4/10/2019 at 12:10 PM, Kate said:

Nope i have never hit to be honest i find it very difficult to like learn the game i have read the instruction but still it confuses me a lot. I guess it could be because i play a lot of Hi Lo probably . 

i dont know either if wins fron other games affect the chance on hitting big on another.. but i dont think it does.. cause ive seen hr hits by the same player on different games hitting high multipliets.  *shrugs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still waiting for the day that I hit the lovely royal flush. I am sure it will come eventually :D Hopefully sooner than later, because it is a truly amazing hand to get, and let's not forget about the awesome multiplier:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

yeah. i slowed down on hunting it since i can and have hit 800x on keno.. more than twice . xD

On 4/11/2019 at 1:10 AM, Kate said:

it was very difficult to get a royal flush even 4 of kind I never got ... sometimes I thought how lucky they were why I didn't ..... okey good luck friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha i read this title!!! And eas was laughing out my anus!!!

very creative dude! I love titles that are smart, diffeent and corky! 

Man o man i know what you mean though

ive too had a few closer than close calls!!! So ughhg huh!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

Hahaha i read this title!!! And eas was laughing out my anus!!!

very creative dude! I love titles that are smart, diffeent and corky! 

Man o man i know what you mean though

ive too had a few closer than close calls!!! So ughhg huh!?

Lel.. i have my moments. That day when i created this post.. my toilet literally was not flushing down my nephews shit.. you could see this huge piece of crap going in and out  the hole.. wouldnt let itself be flushed out... lol.. and coinkidinkly.. i was trying to hunt video poker.. the irony and timing was impecable.. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've have yet to hit a royal flush here. I have gotten one in a real casino but in a game where you can play ten hands at once so you pick your cards to hold and it deals you out ten hands very quickly. Best I hit here was a straight flush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't have the patience to try my hand at going for the royal flush. I can't even hit the highest multipliers when I place zero bets on auto for a long time so I just stop trying for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bobdole said:

I've have yet to hit a royal flush here. I have gotten one in a real casino but in a game where you can play ten hands at once so you pick your cards to hold and it deals you out ten hands very quickly. Best I hit here was a straight flush.

yep, same... still havent gotten 1 hit..

 

16 hours ago, echang426 said:

I just don't have the patience to try my hand at going for the royal flush. I can't even hit the highest multipliers when I place zero bets on auto for a long time so I just stop trying for them.

i know. i hear you!.. even with no bets i couldn't hit anything during the tele challenges...

 

15 hours ago, jualid said:

Lmao royal toilet 😂

I same like you, always 1 card off and never hit royal flush until now.

hahaha toilet for royals..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why should it be royal flush? don't spend your time just hitting royal flush or other cards, there are still many games that pay far better than that. Come on, friend ... find a better opportunity and make more money ... hahaahahaahha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, zulfandina said:

why should it be royal flush? don't spend your time just hitting royal flush or other cards, there are still many games that pay far better than that. Come on, friend ... find a better opportunity and make more money ... hahaahahaahha

yup..  thats why i stopped hunting it.. but its really all about the payout, its braggin rights or just personal achievement.. or maybe i got ocd that i have to hit all the highest multiplier for every game.. lol xD.. but ya i think its a better chance to hit 1000x on plinko than hitting royal flush.. and thats saying alot.. cause plinkoe is a troll!. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

yep, same... still havent gotten 1 hit..

 

i know. i hear you!.. even with no bets i couldn't hit anything during the tele challenges...

 

hahaha toilet for royals..

Lol yup, could not get 1000x on plinko today even after rolling for a while after the challenge ended. Did run into a lot of 26x though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 12:25 AM, echang426 said:

Lol yup, could not get 1000x on plinko today even after rolling for a while after the challenge ended. Did run into a lot of 26x though

ya there are still players to this day has neverr hit 1000x on plinkhoe.. and theybe been with stake since the early beginning of the site.. lel xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did, at the very first beginning.  I was betting really low in order to create a path when, suddenly, changing 2 cards  when I was looking for a pair, I get one royal flush.  Nice multiplier indeed, but almost nothing for profit due my low bet.  I have been very close to get another, but exactly as I read above, only one card left to make it.  Good luck chasing it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, rajamishra said:

hello friends i am also same like u try somany time but missed 1 card for so many times.hope its not for me :D and leave their.

yep.. this happened again during the tele give away.. had ace king jack and 10.. the damn queen did not show up... grrr.. but it would not have mattered anyways.. because i did not even know that the gw was already done by that time.. lel xD.. using mobile phone sucks for the gw.. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello friend its true its too hard but sometime u have more luck u can win in a single chance.before tg giveaway i could not play but that day i hit in first roll but i don't know about what is it, but when i ask to some friends they described  stil  after that i trying till now not to reach near to royal flush:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×