Stake Forum
ceastem

GIveaway secret technique

Featured Comment

We all know that tele giveaways most likely involve roll hunts.

I always do the challenges with 3 tabs open(2 for plinko) to do these roll hunts. here is an example

image.png.1fb283bbaa74e268102ce599b9c00b83.png

this way I can hunt 3 times as fast! (I think)

I do 2 in plinko cause I don't know how to have it automatically stop when i win a ceertain multiplier cause the amount of winnings may be less than the profit intended or something so i have to watch it closely.

I'm sharing this to have you guys win too! If you haven't yet. I won once with this, but then again, luck still plays a vital role in this, so even if i rolled thousands, if it is not my time to win, it won't be.

P.S. these needs to be opened in a new window cause if you change a tab in a certain window, the auto bet stops. :D

That doesn't work for me. If I play more than one game at once the other one will stop working. The only thing I know is that you need to make your autobet tab a single tab so that you can do other things like watching youtube videos while it rolls.

Wow good technique will try it later when theres a contest in telegram channel this is so nice for hunting in roll dice.

2 hours ago, Cheetos1337 said:

That doesn't work for me. If I play more than one game at once the other one will stop working. The only thing I know is that you need to make your autobet tab a single tab so that you can do other things like watching youtube videos while it rolls.

In the recent update, keeping it onto another tab means it won't auto roll anymore. it needs to be in another window o you are currently using that window itself. (i think)

10 minutes ago, barbaris said:

I prefer to play on one device, I don’t like to be distracted by extraneous windows. Thanks for info. Good luck.

It is on one device though.

23 minutes ago, ceastem said:

In the recent update, keeping it onto another tab means it won't auto roll anymore. it needs to be in another window o you are currently using that window itself. (i think)

Oh i don't know about this, i'll try it then for today giveaway lol. I hope it will works :D 

3 hours ago, jualid said:

Oh i don't know about this, i'll try it then for today giveaway lol. I hope it will works :D 

That's what i think lol, might work on you maybe. Also, if the tab window is minimized, it's not auto betting too.

18 minutes ago, ceastem said:

That's what i think lol, might work on you maybe. Also, if the tab window is minimized, it's not auto betting too.

Yea, i never minimized the tab window, because somehow the autobets will stop working. I will use 3 chrome like you.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Demarkus89 said:

Good idea mate but If I'm on the phone then what secret to use?

The secret is to buy a laptop.. HAHHA

just kidding, i never get fond of using the phone because it is harder to use there, the chatbox cannot be seen while i'm typing, etc. so no secrets from me sorry.

Edited by ceastem

Nice advice I suppose lol thanks for the heada up of how to you handle the giveaways challenges.

4 minutes ago, rajamishra said:

hello friends hope its a good idea but how the 2 tabs run continuously,if works then i am trying for winning 

They should be open in different windows. If they are only in different tabs, they won't work.

just rent 50 VPS, and make 50 alts xD

no,  but really, you can't roll faster than the server allots you bandwidth/access to its processors- three tabs may seem like more is happening, but it's likely the same rate, only divided between 3.

Lol people somehow try to find a way to get those giveaway prize huh ? Well thanks for the tip but this could also decrease your chance of winning too if someone does the same. 

5 minutes ago, Kate said:

Lol people somehow try to find a way to get those giveaway prize huh ? Well thanks for the tip but this could also decrease your chance of winning too if someone does the same. 

It's ok by me since i won already. Haha

I thought to share with peeps here so that they can try to win too.

Well, I tried something like this today and it actually worked so I won 0.2 eth, almost won again but made a mistake. It's more about luck anyways, some people might hit it within 50 rolls, some people might don't hit it with 500 rolls +. Just like what happened when I got this 1eth. This is a cool trick anyways, gives much more chances to win.

So this is actually , working out? =O  So much going on... I was thinking about doing the same thing last giveaway... and It wasn't helping so I just let it go... and I hit and won .5 eth so I guess it would be purely speculation...