Jump to content
Stake Forum
ceastem

GIveaway secret technique

Featured Comment

Yep, I also do this trick. But this trick won't work to those who have a slow internet connection, it will show some error message about the game etc. if you have a slow connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Well, I tried something like this today and it actually worked so I won 0.2 eth, almost won again but made a mistake. It's more about luck anyways, some people might hit it within 50 rolls, some people might don't hit it with 500 rolls +. Just like what happened when I got this 1eth. This is a cool trick anyways, gives much more chances to win.

Glad you won too! anyways you're right, just like what i said before the end of my post, luck do play a vital role in every challenges so if yiu'er lucky enough, you don't need this technique cause you might hit it in  first few rolls.

28 minutes ago, DviouS said:

So this is actually , working out? =O  So much going on... I was thinking about doing the same thing last giveaway... and It wasn't helping so I just let it go... and I hit and won .5 eth so I guess it would be purely speculation...

Yeah, it might not work all the time, but luck plays a vital role here and this is just one of the methods i opt to use in giveaways especially the ones where multis are high and a certain bet ID is required. With this technique, when one window hits, the other two keep on rolling, so while i check the bet id for that window, my rolls are continuous and i will have more chances to win cause i'm saving time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i use to do this multiple tabs when i was using a pc.. unfortunately, on my phone, whenever i switch out of tab the others stop and when going back, that tab refreshes.. not sure if it is just me, but this doesnt work on mobile.. pc and laptop is more ideal for this since you can have multiple windows open for each tab..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Menang said:

Since I play from mobile, I have low odds to win a giveaway . Hopefully I can win it someday 😊

yeah, not because of betting, but because of the chat. You won't know if there is still a slot in the giveaways and if u check, it will cover the whole screen and will prevent you from betting. The spam on chat is too much too and hard to talk or even lags most of the time while on challenge time. wagering while checking bet ID too is a burden for mobile users that join in this event too. So yeah, goodluck using your mobile to win, I'm not saying it's impossible, but harder to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha seems risky though because if I hit then it doesn't stop automatically I'll never be able to find the bet ID.

 

Haven't gotten to try a telegram giveaway though because it's too early in the morning, perhaps I'll stay up the whole night one day or set my alarm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, that is not going to work, because Stake.com only accepts a limited amount of bets per minute, so if you exceed that amount, it will stop. Just play it normal with 1 tab :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 2:47 AM, ekzxc said:

Yep, I also do this trick. But this trick won't work to those who have a slow internet connection, it will show some error message about the game etc. if you have a slow connection.

Yeah, I've got an error message a few times, and sometimes too, the autobet just stops. All you have to do then is just restart it, which can be a hassle, but it is still a quicker way to bet from my experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 2:34 AM, bobdole said:

Haha seems risky though because if I hit then it doesn't stop automatically I'll never be able to find the bet ID.

 

Haven't gotten to try a telegram giveaway though because it's too early in the morning, perhaps I'll stay up the whole night one day or set my alarm.

for the ones requiring the bet ids i often do it horizontally like this

image.thumb.png.7d60ba0ee758b602b50f95b3ff2a28c7.png

39 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Yeah, I've got an error message a few times, and sometimes too, the autobet just stops. All you have to do then is just restart it, which can be a hassle, but it is still a quicker way to bet from my experience.

that happens not just because of internet conection but because two bets happening at once, this happens when you autobet and the bets happens at the same time and one will stop, just restart it and it would go again. that's why i try to avoid 3 windows open at a time, cause it often stops when i do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 8:39 PM, ceastem said:

It's ok by me since i won already. Haha

I thought to share with peeps here so that they can try to win too.

Yeah thanks for the tip , but thing is in the telegram giveaways they won't only post hunts for dice challenges but also other games and not all the other games can be played at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Kate said:

Yeah thanks for the tip , but thing is in the telegram giveaways they won't only post hunts for dice challenges but also other games and not all the other games can be played at the same time. 

yep but with my technique you can play everything else. the only games that cannot be used with this is Hilo, blackjack, and video poker. Blackjack never gets it to tele challenges, leaving only hilo and video poker.

With these, you can try to increase your chances to win in games such as limbo, dice, keno, plinko, and mines, which are often choices for the games of the challenges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ceastem said:

that happens not just because of internet conection but because two bets happening at once, this happens when you autobet and the bets happens at the same time and one will stop, just restart it and it would go again. that's why i try to avoid 3 windows open at a time, cause it often stops when i do that.

Yeah, I think the best solution is just to get the timing right, so the bets don't clash with each other. Otherwise, it will just keep stopping every few seconds. Maybe it is just best to then leave it running only on 1 window to avoid the possible overlaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 9:32 AM, Kate said:

Lol people somehow try to find a way to get those giveaway prize huh ? Well thanks for the tip but this could also decrease your chance of winning too if someone does the same. 

Yep, i guess this goes to show the poster of this thread wasnt really trying to increase or decrease their chances, yet maybe even the playing firld for all :)

 

so thanks i guess..

but if your gonna go through all that might as well jusst use dicebot lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×