Stake Forum
felismarasigan

Which is Easier to get on the challenge this week?

Featured Comment

Would you help me? i want to complete all the challenge but i only got 0.01 bch? would that be enough? and which challenge is an easy get? any recommendation? 

last week i only complete one challenge. the other one is so hard 💔 

well get well stakers, bet like it is your own life :) 

goodluck and godbless everyone!!

I guess you better go with plinko. Even if you don't hit it, at least you have 20% coming back to you for inceased chances of finding it again. Unlike in mines, where you will have nothing coming back till you hit it.

For me I feel personallybthe mines would be easier than the plinko challenge to achieve since plinko you need to look at your screen for the whole time xD

with much and base bet on challenge.. you can do all of then unless do a quick build up..by playing baccarat..enough to lose some but enough to finish all challenges..

Yeah like someone said it depends on your luck. But your going to want to prefer to be lucky on plinko first than mines because plinko has  alot more possible payouts. so its not like mines where either you win it or you lose 100% of your bet. 

In my opinion I would try to do the plinko challenge first.  Start with the 14 pins x420 then do the 13 pins.

That way you will knock out the tougher one first . :) good luck and have fun :)