Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Wheel'n back to HR

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers and Stakets,

I made post prior to this not long ago on how wheel is doing as game of choice compared to other games like Limbo Keno HiLo as examples.. not very many players actually play this game outside giveaway chalengrs and very few admitted/claimed to be playing Wheel as. their main game.. Not very many bets being made..

But lately, more and more Wheel bets are popping up and even on HR..

Perhaps they figured a way/ a better way on how to make profit that we do not know about? 

If you are rading this post and you found way to beat win on Wheel, pls do tell! Share your secret knowledge.. xD

I play Wheel on payout x49.5 and I make 100 prerols with a 0 bet and if 100 bets are losing, start betting on 1k Satoshi and double each subsequent losing one and so on until victory. As a rule, it falls out quite often.

I have never been a big fan of the wheel because of the low payouts on it.

If anyone has actually won big on it while playing multipule games I would love to see it.

I have had some success on the wheel, surprisingly it's usually not that difficult to hit the top multipliers like the 30x or 49.5x. it all depends though if the wheel is being nice or not because it can break the bank if your not careful.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:35 PM, barbaris said:

I play Wheel on payout x49.5 and I make 100 prerols with a 0 bet and if 100 bets are losing, start betting on 1k Satoshi and double each subsequent losing one and so on until victory. As a rule, it falls out quite often.

wheel actually frightens me.. and that was at 30.. lol cant imagine how many reds ill get for 40 or 50...

On 4/10/2019 at 1:15 PM, bmg said:

I have never been a big fan of the wheel because of the low payouts on it.

If anyone has actually won big on it while playing multipule games I would love to see it.

me neither xD

On 4/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, Babagucci said:

I have had some success on the wheel, surprisingly it's usually not that difficult to hit the top multipliers like the 30x or 49.5x. it all depends though if the wheel is being nice or not because it can break the bank if your not careful.

no its not difficult i agree.. the thing that stunned me and keeps me from playing it is after eating 132 reds in a row hunting 30x for a past gw.. xD

Я в колесо играю очень просто. Сначала ставлю 10х на 10 ролов, потом 20х на 10 ролов. и так далее до 49.9 х на 10 ролов. Потом все это я проделываю в обратном порядке. Если это не срабатывает, а зачастую вы после первого круга уже в плюсе. А если это не срабатывает то тогда ставку удваиваю и все проделываю заново. Как правило всегда в плюсе.

52 minutes ago, Krezi777 said:

Я в колесо играю очень просто. Сначала ставлю 10х на 10 ролов, потом 20х на 10 ролов. и так далее до 49.9 х на 10 ролов. Потом все это я проделываю в обратном порядке. Если это не срабатывает, а зачастую вы после первого круга уже в плюсе. А если это не срабатывает то тогда ставку удваиваю и все проделываю заново. Как правило всегда в плюсе.

yup.. uh uuh.. definitely.. dont understand any if that.. xD

6 minutes ago, polor12 said:

round and round it goes.. where it lands nobody knows.. wheel sux..

so does roulette oh and leeches.  ir anything with a mouth.. xD

I was also still thinking of finding a way to win the limbo and plinko game. the problem is because I never once won the game. somehow in order to win in both games. I think there are friends who want to share tricks or whatever in both games, I will try even though the risk of a big loss is ready for me. because I'm really curious about the two games.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:19 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

wheel actually frightens me.. and that was at 30.. lol cant imagine how many reds ill get for 40 or 50...

me neither xD

no its not difficult i agree.. the thing that stunned me and keeps me from playing it is after eating 132 reds in a row hunting 30x for a past gw.. xD

Ouch yea I hear you that's why they should increase the multipliers. Better yet what if they added a variable payout option. So Everytime you spun the wheel you can win 2x or you can win 1000x but the player doesn't find out until the wheel stops and it displays the multiplier. I guess it could be called a mystery wheel or something along those lines... that might be cool.

I don't have a strat for the wheel but once I started betting with 1/200th of my bankroll. After 100 spins I upped it to 1/100th and then upped it to 1/50th after another 50 spins. I finally hit it like 2 or 3 spins from busting. You can really lose big on wheel if it hates you :D

i guess you gotta play this as how you play dice too. either low base bets slowly increase with high multis or high bets low multis.

you can also do prerolls if that works better for you. I usually don't play this cause it is somewhat similar to dice and i use bot on dice cause i'm lazy haha, but no bot on this one so i don't play this often.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:35 PM, barbaris said:

I played the new Wheel the other night, 49.5x i had some luck initially (lol) but I hit two 100+ red streaks, thinking I'd hit one. :I neat I guess. seems a bit like convoluted 'sphere' dice. 😜

27 minutes ago, BLXN said:

I played the new Wheel the other night, 49.5x i had some luck initially (lol) but I hit two 100+ red streaks, thinking I'd hit one. :I neat I guess. seems a bit like convoluted 'sphere' dice. 😜

lol i know dude, wheel is prone to 100+ reds quite often.. then again.. so it keno... or plinko... mines... dice... lololol u get where i am going with that.. but ya.. i saw a huge bust on wheel today from hr.. o_o.. so sad

Nope , didn't play on wheel and didn't end up on HR . Most of the people who won just ended up in HR because their bet size was huge because you need a certain amount for HR. 

To get a win in HR to try to do some pre-roll just find how many reds it gives according to that increase your bet amount to get placed in HR . Do not play for long time it leads to more red in whatever game you play.

2 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

HR with Wheel? i dont even want to try this xD wheel is made to lose 

you wont know until you try !! hehe  i bet you it will happen wheeeely soon! hahah get it?

On 4/12/2019 at 12:14 AM, FotisNt said:

Wheel never worked for me, Im playing there just for the challenges or funbets with low amounts.

Fun bets?. Lol.. aint nothing fun about wheel xD..

19 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Never hit a multiplier more than 3x when I was playing with deposits. -.- Not just a Hr hit, not even a single one wtf.

I would rather go all in on  keno or plinko.. o.O

7 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

its funny you say that cause i too have never gottten hr on wheel before... but reading about it is  kinda making me want to try . : )

You are crazy xD

5 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

HR with Wheel? i dont even want to try this xD wheel is made to lose 

I agree.. smart lol..

3 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

you wont know until you try !! hehe  i bet you it will happen wheeeely soon! hahah get it?

You akready know...