Stake Forum
Carollzinha

Truth May Hurt But It Must Be Said

Featured Comment

Well, first of all I want to make clear that I am not blaming @Steve or any other Staff member, in this topic I am blaming beggars, afks and that kind of people that "joined" the Stuck With You Competition.

I am sure I am not the only one in this situation, having to be part of a team that is not what I would call "team".. one of the guys asked to join a team but didn't even replied to my attempt to contact since Sunday (to be honest he was not even online since then), then there was another that I don't want to blame (yet) saying that he was not trying to help but the fact is that if I could hit more than 100 times the 444x payout in the past 24h I wonder how he was not able to hit not even 1 in order to post a single bet ID and show that he wanted to help.

As I talked to Steve in private, I found the idea really amazing, the challenges have been incredible fun but then the fact that we are being forced to be part of a team we didn't choose and being punished like that, having to compete in a 1x3 (or even 2x3) team is not fair at all.. I know in such situation the prize is higher as there are less (or nobody) to share it with but the chances for you to win are so fucking lower than for the rest of the teams, even more if there is a tie and you need a 2nd and 3rd member to compare the results as well.. that for me was the worst part of it. But, once again, I am not blaming Steve or the Staff because of that, I am blaming the beggars and afks that signed their names in the participation list when they all they had was the hope that they would not need to help and still get a share in the final prize if the team he was part of would get to the finals.

With that said I would like to request to you guys to think twice before joining the next team competition.. think if you are really interested and if you got the time to give your best or if you will be a dead weight that will do nothing but damage your team results.

That may sound rude but that's the truth and it must be said.

Hi Caroll,

When the team event was first announced it sounded like fun & then when it came to being on teams right at the beginning i thought to myself, "am i really interested in doing this" i then decided no & unfortunately it was for the exact reasons you have highlighted here, the challenges and games that Stake hosts are a lot of fun & it shows that Stake takes an interest in its members, i personally am very impressed with the amount of time and effort that is spent on us by the Stake staff, all the way up to Edward & everyone in between, i do feel it is sad that those who have "chosen" to participate are then letting their team members down & hoping i guess to still be able to claim some of the reward, so in short i'm saying i wholeheartedly agree with you & its a shame some players will not stick to a simple commitment made here.

I think you were perfectly justified and right in expressing your views here and what was said.

I'm always active on stake, but I do not sign my self up for the challenge cause I know teaming with a stranger is most likely pointless, just like you say some of them just lazy bas**** and the rest is frickin moron. Not all of them though, and sorry for the language.

16 minutes ago, asayoyaasa said:

I'm always active on stake, but I do not sign my self up for the challenge cause I know teaming with a stranger is most likely pointless, just like you say some of them just lazy bas**** and the rest is frickin moron. Not all of them though, and sorry for the language.

Your language was ok.. if you only knew how many times I had to rewrite my text to avoid saying such things.. you have no idea how pissed off I am and what kind of language I wanted to use myself lol

4 minutes ago, kangarostaples said:

Is it possible to kick afkrs from the team? Make some kind of vote button and kick out the person from team

You can create a forum chat group (private message group) with all the 3 members of your team and add @Steve to it then he will do the voting.. but again I say, depending in the upcoming contests (and how luck you may be) you stand no chance as if you end in a tie you will always need the same amount of members in order to pass to the next round
Example: for this 2nd round you needed the more number 4 you could hit in the bet ID.. if you would have 5 and someone from the other team also had 5 then you would need a 2nd member to compare with the other team 2nd member, if still a tie you will always need the 3rd member and guess what? you don't have and it means that your team is out.. not sure if I was clear enough tho lol

When I joined I thought that it was going to suck because we didn't get to pick our own team players.....

I was wrong. ... I think it's been kinda fun and I wanna thank my new friend and team mate @ahmeddz for being an team player. 

Good luck to everyone and thank you @Steve for creating the "Stuck with you " challenge.

Posted (edited)

Sorry to hear that carol.. this is exactly the reason why i mentioned on my comment about not liking then team being selected at random..  its not like we are all in one class and teams made randomly of people you know and have spent time with..  theres plenty of alts, perhaps hoping the team will carry it to victory.. there is also language barrier to be considered.. we have people here from different parts of the world.. and some players only speaks their native language .. the frustration of those who ends up in these type of scenarios.. team members would have to suffer throughout the challenge just to communicate, let alone be able to coordinate a plan and discuss strategy to win..  these two factors (alt-ism.. and language barrier.. ) are what came to mind .. and are the reasons why i did not join it .. xD

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

Seeing this not at first time. Idk guys why you didn't want to team up with friends, since it was allowed, just was need to be a bit patient and post at the same time. We did it (my team) by ez, and avoided "fun" part to be with randoms :P 

What I'm trying to say is, Caroll you're not new here and already well aware/know about community, that huge part of it run to the giveaways with bloody eyes: wooohooo free money, but in the end they didn't even know what they must do...Decision was made and it was yours *shrugs*

@Carollzinha I know exactly what you mean. This latest round 2, one of my team members didn't freaking participate, after I MISSED SLEEP FOR ROUND 1 just to hunt that 40001x multiplier to beat Xylber's team. It makes me feel so shitty with the sacrifice i made and efforts i wasted. It felt like playing this game alone even if it said to play as a team and it hit me so hard that my team can't win round 2 cause of someone not posting ANY BET AT ALL. fuckng shits. I got hundreds of 450x multi yesterday and at least half or were 4 digits. and my teammate can't even post 1 with a 4? REALLY?! 

I was really excited with this team game and was really disappointed. I hope next time we get to pick who to fight with so that it brings more fun in participating. 

29 minutes ago, Owly said:

Seeing this not at first time. Idk guys why you didn't want to team up with friends, since it was allowed, just was need to be a bit patient and post at the same time. We did it (my team) by ez, and avoided "fun" part to be with randoms :P 

What I'm trying to say is, Caroll you're not new here and already well aware/know about community, that huge part of it run to the giveaways with bloody eyes: wooohooo free money, but in the end they didn't even know what they must do...Decision was made and it was yours *shrugs*

Maybe but that is not what the game should be about, to wait until everybody gives up from joining to get your team in there.. if people apply for the contest they should at least show up for it or then be punished by any form (such as being blocked from joining future contests for 1 month?)

20 minutes ago, ceastem said:

@Carollzinha I know exactly what you mean. This latest round 2, one of my team members didn't freaking participate, after I MISSED SLEEP FOR ROUND 1 just to hunt that 40001x multiplier to beat Xylber's team. It makes me feel so shitty with the sacrifice i made and efforts i wasted. It felt like playing this game alone even if it said to play as a team and it hit me so hard that my team can't win round 2 cause of someone not posting ANY BET AT ALL. fuckng shits. I got hundreds of 450x multi yesterday and at least half or were 4 digits. and my teammate can't even post 1 with a 4? REALLY?! 

I was really excited with this team game and was really disappointed. I hope next time we get to pick who to fight with so that it brings more fun in participating. 

Yeah I know this feeling.. for the first round that was ok as I could set the autobet but for this second round with that "1h limit to post" the autobet was kinda useless if you would not come back within this time so yes, I had to stay around all the time and even managed to hit 5x the "4" (not to mention over 15x that I had 4x it) but sadly having to compete 1x3 is pointless... and yes, I agree with your last comment, "how in the hell the other guy couldn't hit it once??"

19 minutes ago, Owly said:

Still not guaranteed to not have other players or teams not suddenly post at the exact moment your team is posting and comes in between..  but im not complaining or even critisizing.. only wish there was the option of signing up with premade list names of your cbozen u3ateam.. i knew the possibility and decided not to put myself at risk of this happening..  xD

It is actually one of my concerns even though i am not in it this was the exact reason why i didn't want to be in it because i knew this would happen. The teams should've been choose among themselves actually. 

Caroll agrees with you, someone is lucky with the team, but someone is not. The name of the competition corresponds to what is happening. Unfortunately, there are unscrupulous players who are trying to do nothing to proceed further.

47 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Maybe but that is not what the game should be about, to wait until everybody gives up from joining to get your team in there.. if people apply for the contest they should at least show up for it or then be punished by any form (such as being blocked from joining future contests for 1 month?)

Agreed, it would be a good solution for us - players, but then again, those who don't have time to post a single bet, for sure will found it to open ticket and cry there telling some 'cool' stories about traveling'n'stuff (looking at @JelenaxD Sadly, but that is their nature.

But let's see what will be in the next type of team challenge, because Steve is reading feedback here and there, and making improvements with each future gw :) Learned it in a hard way, tho, but it's another story :D 

I do agree with you. We had a "random" join us in our team which Steve removed because he commented spam on the team page, and Steve added him. This sucks! Now we only had 2 of us to hunt, which was a huge disadvantage.

22 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I do agree with you. We had a "random" join us in our team which Steve removed because he commented spam on the team page, and Steve added him. This sucks! Now we only had 2 of us to hunt, which was a huge disadvantage.

If as 2 it was a huge disadvantage guess how it was in my "team" that was me, myself and I