Stake Forum
Brainy

Thoughts on new telegram giveaways and team competition

Featured Comment

On 4/11/2019 at 3:41 PM, Brainy said:

What about if you have 24 hours to finnish the telegram channel and from all of the people that did it eddie raffles desired amount of people? Everyone wpuld have equal chances therefore more people joining and ofcourse less spam in chat? 

That would be the worst idea because not only it can be easily abused by alt's but also this would turn out to be another one of the Discord giveaways they do . 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:02 AM, williamshennie9 said:

I did not like the team competition. There are randoms and beggars and alts joining, which made it very unpleasant. The telegram giveaways are fine though, just super difficult to achieve :D

Super difficult buy you might win at least once per 10 giveaways, the team competition requires three people which is way harded to find here than a single high multiplier hit. Pretty annoying I know.

The Telegram giveaway not that good for the mobile user, because in chat there are a lot of spam message or spammer because eddie is expected to send rain which will result of some user of lagging. Spam should be avoided

im really liking the 2eth prize ive you wager a certin amount.  given i dont have that amount at all atm to parttake, i still thing its a great idea... as it gives at least some benifit to users who wager  or are not event crashers