Stake Forum
Darko

NBA playoffs 2019

Featured Comment

image.png

Let me hear your thoughts on first round and general expectations from this years playoffs. :)

In the East I expect all top 4 teams to advance with maybe Boston having some issues with Indiana. Orlando is in form team so Toronto will have to bring A game from the start but shouldn't have much troubles with them. Bucks and 76ers could easily sweep Detroit and Nets.

Milwaukee 4-0

Boston 4-2

Philadelphia 4-0

Toronto 4-1

As for the West it could get interesting, teams seems to be more closer (aside from GSW as they are clear favorites to go to Finals). There will be a lot of fun in games between Portland and OKC, same goes for Utah and Houston. Nuggets versus Spurs could be really tight only due to coach Pop, if the coaches swap sides I would bet on Denver all the way. :)

GSW 4-0

Houston 4-3

OKC 4-3

Denver 4-2

Posted (edited)

Hi Darko. If Irving comes out of Boston then I think they will have no problems with the Indians)

Also phyla if emibled will come out there will be no problems either

Denver with Utah a controversial issue

Edited by bonet777

Posted (edited)

yaaaaa tdot going to win the east conf!! i hope anyways.  xD... lebrons legacy suffered a blow this season.. first time not making the playoff.. not sure wht he opted to go west.. its more competitive on that side.. he wont be able to  easily carry a team out there  like he did in the east with cleveland.. lakers does have young talents and a few seasoned vetz.. but not enough in tbe end!.. he shoulda joined leonard in tdot for a shot at another championship.. xD

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

image.png

Ez 35.75x payout. :) Russell went crazy in 4th while Jokic managed to get last 2 points just as Spurs started to close the game with amazing run. Other picks were pretty easy, 76ers doing this without Embiid who sat down with knee soreness. JJ and White destroyed opponents easily tonight while Simmons was doing his thing trying to show it to everyone what he is made off after Dudley taunted him after game 2. :) 

If GSW goes out against Houston I will back Eastern finalist to win it. :)

Got another winning ticket by betting on points, rebounds and final score tonight.

Toronto wins 1.50

Indiana - Boston over 98.5 first half points 1.85 (61-59 FH score)

Tatum over 15.5 points 1.85 (18 total points)

Lillard over 26.5 points 1.85 (scored 25 points in 3rd quarter!!! and has 29 with 4th to go)

Horford over 7.5 rebounds 1.95 (had 😎

Siakam over 7.5 rebounds 1.85 (game MVP with 30 points and 11 rebounds)

image.png

In local sportsbetting place where I worked before working as support here. :)

Got another one, lucky win I have to admit.

76ers to win (won it 112-108 after losing whole game pretty much)

Simmons to have over 7.5 assists (had 8 exactly lol)

Tobias to score over 20.5 (scored 24)

LeVert to score over 16.5 (scored 25)

image.png

16 hours ago, bonet777 said:

What happened to the kid LeBron?)I wonder how many more seasons he will play?After Kobe, I like him best.

hahaha.. west too much competition.

he couldnt carry his team through hos division this year.. plus he got injured for a bit and missed games..

Team even played better without him then with him after all-star break. He ruined team chemistry with public statements that he wants AD here and attempts to trade almost all team for Unibrow. And at the moment I only see Anthony Davis eager to join the Lakers, every other free agent seems to be looking elsewhere.

So far East went as anticipated, Indiana dropped a win in Boston with one of the biggest chokes I saw. They had some chances in home games bu Boston prevailed in the final minutes. 

Bucks trashed Detroit easily as Griffin was injured, he tried playing through the injury in games 3 and 4 but made no difference in the end.

Brooklyn managed to take the first against 76ers, same as Magic did to Toronto, but that was all that both team did in their series. Both 76ers and Toronto just ran over rivals in next 4 games with last games being blowout wins.

As for the west GSW losing 2nd game after being up 31 points is not something I will understand anytime soon, guess those numbers are their kryptonite (blowing 3-1 lead against Cavs couple years ago). They are losing at the half time of game 5, will see if they can end the series now.

Portland absolutely killed OKC, Lillard destroyed Westbrick in every match pretty much, shot better from 3's then Russel did from 3 feet from the basket. George was not at his 100% due to injure to his shoulder and that pretty much made 4-1 win for RIP City.

Houston dispatched Utah too easy, at least easier then I expected and that was due to Donovan's poor play in most of the games. Harden is playing awful right now and will need to step it up against GSW in next round.

That leaves us with so far only series that went to game 6, experienced Spurs are giving hard time to young Denver Nuggets but doubt they can do anything if Nuggets come out to play like they did in game 5. They seemed to have played a bit overwhelmed since the start of the series, only reliable guys were Jokic and Milsap (at least he was on defense). Craig is killing it on defensive side of the floor, Gary and Murray also caught fire. Barton seems better coming of the bench and brings a lot of energy with Beasley and Monte Moris. The biggest advantage of the Spurs is couch Pop but he can't shot or defend instead of his players so I still expect Nuggets to overcome them and face Portland in 2nd round.

GSW was clear favorites when season started and became even bigger favorites when Cousins managed to fit in easily. But with him injured and rest of the team not playing any defense in couple games with Clippers... Idk, should still be them but only if they up their effort in defense cause only good defense can win it. Eastern conference teams looks better at the moment to tell you honestly. Bucks, Raptors and Celtics seem like they can win it, should be worth to put small amount on one of them. :)

16 hours ago, Darko said:

GSW was clear favorites when season started and became even bigger favorites when Cousins managed to fit in easily. But with him injured and rest of the team not playing any defense in couple games with Clippers... Idk, should still be them but only if they up their effort in defense cause only good defense can win it. Eastern conference teams looks better at the moment to tell you honestly. Bucks, Raptors and Celtics seem like they can win it, should be worth to put small amount on one of them. :)

lol yerr. adding cousins into the roster is just too fuckn op.. i mean wtf.. they got like 5 all star starters... lmao.. almost like cheating geebus.. i mean cmon.. durant cousins green defending back court.. lel.. its like from the movie space jam.. gsw are the monstars.. hahahaha xD

On 4/25/2019 at 10:12 AM, bonet777 said:

Well, who will win the season in your opinion?again, the Golden warriors?Dragon what bookmaker to bet if not a secret?

Golden State Warriors still looks like the favorite to win the NBA title this year.

Conference semis started last night with Toronto destroying 76ers in game 1 of the series. Anticipated strong games from Leonard and Siakam (lint from PD can confirm that) and comfortable win by Toronto but the way they won even surprised me, blowout victory with starters getting last 5-6 minutes off. :) If 76ers don't improve their defense and offense a lot it will be easy series for the Raptors. Defensively they are way better, in the offense both Leonard and Siakam are unstoppable right now and with small roles from other players they are clear favorites to me.

Boston caused a break and stole home court advantage from Bucks with strong away performance. They managed to completely shut down The Greek Freak and limit the contribution from other role players, Horford played amazing defense and with strong offense from Kyrie, Al and Brown it was a big win for the Celtics. Before the season started I could see Eastern conference finals between Toronto and Boston and it seems to me that it will be like that. Bucks are without Brogdon who can stretch the floor with his good three point shooting, now only Middleton and Mirotic showed up for the game, rest of the team was awful.

In the western conference we had 1 game of semis played tonight, GSW won against the Rockets. It wasn't pretty game, I got bored quite easily watching a bit of it. Durant is the best player right now, showing that and dominating game after game. If he leaves after this season GSW will not be clear favorites for next championship. There is serious lack of depth in GSW and if one of the top three players gets injured there eastern conference team will win it this year without a doubt. I anticipate that GSW will make it past the Rockets in 5/6 games, not expecting game 7 here. They managed to win this one with only Durant playing good while Gordon exploded in Houston with standard contributions by Harden and Paul.

Denver vs Portland will be interesting to watch, Nuggets won 3 out of 4 games this season and lost one where they left starters on the bench so that Portland would end up 3rd above Houston thus avoiding both them and GSW till Conference finals. So they got who they wanted in semis after hard fought win against Spurs. If they find enough energy to go hard from the start of the series Portland will have much harder time then against OKC since I don't see anyone there capable of guarding The Joker. Hopefully their young core will loosen up a bit now and give their best to eliminate amazing Dame. He really turned on his playoff mode and destroyed OKC in first round. This one will probably go to 6-7 games if Nuggets players keep on showing up on every other game (Jokic was the only constant there) but if they relax and start hitting three's like in regular season I could see Denver ending series in 5. (completely biased here as I am fan of Jokic) :) 

On 4/28/2019 at 6:51 PM, Darko said:

Conference semis started last night with Toronto destroying 76ers in game 1 of the series. Anticipated strong games from Leonard and Siakam (lint from PD can confirm that) and comfortable win by Toronto but the way they won even surprised me, blowout victory with starters getting last 5-6 minutes off. :) If 76ers don't improve their defense and offense a lot it will be easy series for the Raptors. Defensively they are way better, in the offense both Leonard and Siakam are unstoppable right now and with small roles from other players they are clear favorites to me.

Boston caused a break and stole home court advantage from Bucks with strong away performance. They managed to completely shut down The Greek Freak and limit the contribution from other role players, Horford played amazing defense and with strong offense from Kyrie, Al and Brown it was a big win for the Celtics. Before the season started I could see Eastern conference finals between Toronto and Boston and it seems to me that it will be like that. Bucks are without Brogdon who can stretch the floor with his good three point shooting, now only Middleton and Mirotic showed up for the game, rest of the team was awful.

In the western conference we had 1 game of semis played tonight, GSW won against the Rockets. It wasn't pretty game, I got bored quite easily watching a bit of it. Durant is the best player right now, showing that and dominating game after game. If he leaves after this season GSW will not be clear favorites for next championship. There is serious lack of depth in GSW and if one of the top three players gets injured there eastern conference team will win it this year without a doubt. I anticipate that GSW will make it past the Rockets in 5/6 games, not expecting game 7 here. They managed to win this one with only Durant playing good while Gordon exploded in Houston with standard contributions by Harden and Paul.

Denver vs Portland will be interesting to watch, Nuggets won 3 out of 4 games this season and lost one where they left starters on the bench so that Portland would end up 3rd above Houston thus avoiding both them and GSW till Conference finals. So they got who they wanted in semis after hard fought win against Spurs. If they find enough energy to go hard from the start of the series Portland will have much harder time then against OKC since I don't see anyone there capable of guarding The Joker. Hopefully their young core will loosen up a bit now and give their best to eliminate amazing Dame. He really turned on his playoff mode and destroyed OKC in first round. This one will probably go to 6-7 games if Nuggets players keep on showing up on every other game (Jokic was the only constant there) but if they relax and start hitting three's like in regular season I could see Denver ending series in 5. (completely biased here as I am fan of Jokic) :) 

Toronto NBA champs 2018-2019 .. yeaaaaaah git it!

Due to some real life stuff I needed to handle I was unable to write here.

East:

After taking an early break away Boston managed to lose 2 in a row. Refs starting to irritate me greatly with awarding free throws to Giannis now like crazy. I mean he had 22 free throws alone while team like Denver had 20 or so in 3rd game against Portland. That type of officiating with allowing travels (Harden and Greek Freak lead in this department) is killing the joy of the game. Boston is backed against the wall now, the need to win this home game and try to make another break, it will be hard but not impossible. It could be 7 game series easily.

Toronto won first game with ease and then collapsed in 2nd home game, their reserves never showed up, think that they scored 13 points in total which is crazy really whole Leonard, Siakam and Lowry scoring almost 80. Now 76ers have managed to make a break and then win one more at home putting them in the lead. If they win 4th game they will be in a very good position to end the series in 6. But if Toronto makes a break now series goes to game 7 probably.

West:

GSW took 2-0 lead, managed to capitalize home court and barely lost the first one on the road. Durant play is awesome, he is averaging over 30 easy, giving his best game after game. They just need small push from Klay or Steph and Houston will lose. Still think that GSW will go through although Houston looks like the only team that can hurt them and potentially win a 7 game series.

After good Denver play in first game of the series and easy win they managed to lose at home and away after historic 4 OT match. If Nuggets can't find a way to play when Jokis is on the bench they will lose 4th and even could lose 5th game. He played 65 out of 68 minutes in 3rd game, while he was on court Nuggets were +5 points and in 3 minutes he rested they were -8... Portland went to Hood late when Lillard and CJ got tired but Denver didn't have anyone to step up. Still one of the best match ups in this year playoff, awesome games that are fun to watch. If Nuggets manage to win tonight it will probably go to game 7.

Hi everyone.That ended the season to my great regret,we can say.Not very honest I liked the compositions.It was very difficult to win with expressi - 1200 approximately.I used to win a lot,especially when I played Kobe.I look forward to the new season.Maybe there will be a little more luck.