Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Face palm, instant heartbreak.

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello Stakers and Stakets,

Today on this post, i share some pretty heartbreaking event that just happened...

Ever play the same patterns that you always go back to after cycling with other patterns that you used? But this particular pattern is the one you most out of all. .

I do!.. Everyday i use this pattern every other hit or simply stay on it for most of my rolls.. Today, i was playing it and hit 6/8 on high risk so i changed to a different pattern..

What happens next broke my heart completely.. a few rolls later.. another 6/8 and a few more 8/8... omg.. that would have been my first 8/8 ever.. and would have been my highest payout hit on keno... uuuuuugh.. fml

Have you had this experience? The day you decide not to stay on the same pattern after it hits a high multiplier, is when it hits the max payout.. sad daze! :(

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

It happens to everyone all the time.  Do not worry you will win super big on keno one day.  I have faith that you will get the payout your searching for.

2 hours ago, bmg said:

It happens to everyone all the time.  Do not worry you will win super big on keno one day.  I have faith that you will get the payout your searching for.

hahaha.. the thing is, i have hit high payouts alot already about 4-5 times 800x which my highest currently on Keno.. but i dont bet high with btc.. that crazy hit i had with eth at 250k gwei on 400x was the biggest ive bet on keno.. one day though when i got enough balance, i will hit for a full coin or more! #oneday xD

37 minutes ago, Sped said:

Bro this is the life of a stake user haha, just like an instant of gratification just to be ripped away from you. Gl in the future lmao.

lol.. ikr? xD but one day.. ill have the last laugh.. muahaha b4 dying from bust.. lol

It hasn't happened to me on keno, but it has happened to me quite a lot on mines. Sometimes also, I start betting on mines, and then after losing, I start zero betting (kind of like prerolling during the middle of a game), and then boom! I hit the payout with zero bet. Super sad and heartbreaking when this happens.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:24 PM, Miya33 said:

Its normal especially when you had o lot of bet with the same pattern and its not working, its like kinnda boring and you'll decide to change pattern

yeh... but it sucks that the one time i decided not to stay.. is the time all of the numbers lit up.. so troll if u ask me.. lol.. and its been like that most of the time when i change tiles.. the next roll or a few rolls later.. boom there it is.. grrrr

On 4/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, williamshennie9 said:

It hasn't happened to me on keno, but it has happened to me quite a lot on mines. Sometimes also, I start betting on mines, and then after losing, I start zero betting (kind of like prerolling during the middle of a game), and then boom! I hit the payout with zero bet. Super sad and heartbreaking when this happens.

lol i know.. that shit happens to me on mines too but i never bet zero... like if i was betting 1000 i would go down to like 100... o.O

Yeah happens all the time. It happens all the time to me when I lower the bet, as soon as I do that is when I get the hit. :) Keep trying and you will get that 8/8 sooner or later I hope...lol :)

That's really sad and i understand how frustrated you would be after this :( . It is sincerely very annoying when this happens. This has happened with me on mines sadly. 

shit happend... and will happen.. as long as sshit happens... means yoru well enough to play .... means everything else is secondary 😃

im sorry that shit happened to you.. trust me i know how u feel...

keno ... i hear try feeding her chocholate when she starts to act up.... but yeah dont be too hard on the self.... really its just part of the experience

7 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

shit happend... and will happen.. as long as sshit happens... means yoru well enough to play .... means everything else is secondary 😃

im sorry that shit happened to you.. trust me i know how u feel...

keno ... i hear try feeding her chocholate when she starts to act up.... but yeah dont be too hard on the self.... really its just part of the experience

well shit.. its so shitty that shit happens that can make anyone feel like shits been shitting on you... i mean cmooon.. shiiiiet.. 

Dang I know how it's feel like.. 

Sad to hear bout it. I already had such things but I'm not a keno lover. Never gutted big payout like dice or hilo or limbo so I never been so far. Obviously one of the reason is bc I chhmage of pattern too often and don't have the patience to wait for it to win... 

I hope you'll hit a big one soon with your fav pattern 😉

I always have that!

I keep playing the same and when I think im not gonna win anymore with it I switch... and once i switched the thing I started with hits. Bad luck fml.

Posted (edited)

I guess Keno has an innate ability almost ninja level skills to avoid the chosen numbers or patterns until the time is right. :D

Edited by Etude

6 hours ago, Etude said:

I guess Keno has an innate ability almost ninja level skills to avoid the chosen numbers or patterns until the time is right. :D

ummm.. yeah.. ninja like.. right.. so thats what we are going to call it hey... o.O

It did it again today.. after busting 0.13 eth 0.0045 btc and 0.02 ltc i decided ok time to move.. then 2 rolls later.. hits 5 out of 5 of the numbers i was on.. so random.. guess im unlucky... :/ *rolls eyes* haha xD