Stake Forum
DviouS

Spending your cryptos!

Featured Comment

I am thinking that all the people involved in the crypto-universe should commit to promote the use of crypto currencies, and I have no doubt that the best way to achieve this is through our personal use of crypto currencies in our daily lives, because it is useless to accumulate countless cryptos in our wallets with the hope of a great pump that will make us rich, if an asset that nobody uses or has no practical use will hardly reach a great price in the long term, rather this current tendency to hold would tend to ruin any project however good it may be.

Therefore, if we want to do something to promote in the medium and long term the success of crypto currencies, we must do our best not only to accumulate them, but to use them and suggest their acceptance in the places where we buy or carry out our economic exchanges.

What's your opinion about it?

Well whether people spend their coins or choose not use their coins, it wont make a difference because spending does not affect the usefulness of a coin. It will always have its use and worth.  

Remember a big thing that affects the price is the volume of buy and sell orders in the markets. the more people sell the lower the demand and lower the price, but the more people buy then the higher the demand and higher the price rises.  

Well we are not so well known and not huge to promote crypto to other consumers even if so we were what could we say ? To explain about bitcoin it would take a whole week and promotions can't do that. And where as using them and suggesting vendors to use it. If you go on any online account shop you can see that they accept it. 

You're right. Money should work, not repose. Accumulate and wait is not the best option. Some people lost a lot when they bought Bitcon 15-20k, after which it collapsed to 3k.

We are really going to need more vendors whether online or offline to start accepting Bitcoins so that it can be more widespread in usage and convenience. :)

On 4/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, Etude said:

We are really going to need more vendors whether online or offline to start accepting Bitcoins so that it can be more widespread in usage and convenience. :)

The problem that it can't be accepted because bitcoin takes a pretty long time to be confirmed and we can't know whether if it is a fake transaction or a real one. 

Coin is based off of investments people make in the blockchain, not on purchases that doesnt matter at all lmao, maybe a little but not in the long run.

On 4/19/2019 at 5:07 PM, Etude said:

yes

I once spent my bitcoins at a hairdresser's. but often I exchange my bitcoins back in euros if I want to buy something. in my area there are small stores that accept bitcoin or other crypto. sorry for my bad English. I hope it gets better soon.

Hi friends!Well, bitcoin is more or less clear.What do you think about the new currency XLM.Like it is now distributed in the amount of 125 million dollars.Should we buy it now or not?

Most people on here would be HODLing since you can't really do much with crypto currently, besides trade it and spend it on limited websites (which accept it). As it gains popularity though, I would say that more stores will accept bitcoin, and therefore, more people will be spending their crypto :)