Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Reminded why i dislike 2fa.

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2019 at 12:06 AM, bobdole said:

I mean, you could just disable 2fa. But when someone finds the password you use for other accounts in a database dump, 2 factor saves your life. The only big issue I have had with it was when my phone reset and I couldn't find the screenshot I took of the qr code :( not for stake but other website.

yeahh.. to prevent others access is great... just ironic that it also sometimes prevents the account owners access and gets locked out.. lol

On 4/19/2019 at 11:00 PM, echang426 said:

2fa is great for security, but I do get frustrated with myself sometimes because I get too lazy to go on my phone to make a withdrawal and end up playing more and losing it all. Just recently I have started to use the vault to deposit funds because it's faster when I'm playing and doesn't disrupt me as much so fingers crossed I will rebound slowly but surely :D

xD yeah.. having the vault.. makes it so that i dont really need 2fa

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

I'm a little both, I dislike it because it takes a little longer to login etc. But the extra security helps to stop being scammed by petty players that just cause nothing but carnage in the community. I'm glad that I've been kept fully secure to avoid such issues. Even when I don't have funds in my account, I always make sure that I am fully protected.

On 4/22/2019 at 6:28 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

I'm a little both, I dislike it because it takes a little longer to login etc. But the extra security helps to stop being scammed by petty players that just cause nothing but carnage in the community. I'm glad that I've been kept fully secure to avoid such issues. Even when I don't have funds in my account, I always make sure that I am fully protected.

i gave it a try again the other day since something kinda weird happened which i will not get into here.. but ya.. i turex on 2fa on.. my ipad died.. while its charging, i tried to log on my phone... and ya.. got annoyed  by it.. off it went.. xD

I would feel so insecure if my accounts with valuable funds does not have 2fa security enabled in the present day!

1) Yes I use 2FA because of some of my account were hacked so now it is must have think everywhere where i have some balance.
2) I don't mean that it is totaly secure, but much better than without.

I believe it is totally necessary to use 2fa on any crypto site. The hackers out there will

never rest till they get everyones coins. It's indeed a hassle to use but the security out

ways that nuisance I guess. 😎