Stake Forum

Featured Comment

I didnt know in which discoushion this should be so yeah..

So I want to chare with u guys how to get free cash from stake,I ussually get 0.03-0.05btc monthly by chatttinng gambling and saving up on vault.At first it was hard to save as im addicted i took aut and busted but you gotta hawe one rule WHAT GOES ON VAULT NEWER COMES OUT TILL WITHDRAW.http://prntscr.com/nc6qlc the middle ones u can ignore i busted them next day on diffrent site any ways.Thats 450EUR in 3 months by saving up ty to @DarkBlood069 he showed how much he saved up and i wanted to save up too and i did it.Heres my sop far result in 2 weeks http://prntscr.com/nc6rk2. I hope this can help you guys.

Yololife222

❤️ 

Yeah, as I heard many people made some money thru this. For me it's kinda boring while ive no nerves and patience for this so I just chase high mults with low base bets, doing this shit I'm making like 20-30 bucks a day. Thats way more fun and faster than just earning.

6 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Yeah, as I heard many people made some money thru this. For me it's kinda boring while ive no nerves and patience for this so I just chase high mults with low base bets, doing this shit I'm making like 20-30 bucks a day. Thats way more fun and faster than just earning.

To be honest, I don’t see any difference at all between trading, options and dices, if you like.

Hmm, yeah I never really quantified how much I could earn by saving rains, tips, and even challenge prizes. Maybe I'll give it a try for the next month or two and see how much I can really earn.

Definitely, can't hurt to try, right?

Saving your winnings really is a good way to go, it helps you save a few at a time which becomes big overtime. That's why banking alts were so popular before in the first place. Glad it worked out so well for you and keep it up! 

I have not put anything in my vault yet because I always forget it's there.  Maybe one day I'll put something in it and forget it's there and find it later lol.

This is a great motivation for addicted people for sure. Thanks for this ! And those huge withdraws nice and keep up the good work hopefully one day you make 1 Bitcoin ! 

its a good idea to burst,when u decided to stop on a cut off balance u can when u  in auto roll ,just hopping can the next roll may be green at last  all balance back to 0.when u reach a minimum  balance send to vault,its a wise thing to save some coins from burst.

i think i have my own rules :D if only got 0.0005 btc or 0.01 eth i will go exchange to bch or doge and withdraw :D thats 2 coins have little ammount for withdraw :D 

Well this seems to be interesting but personally I have yet to use the vault function yet for the purpose of saving up. :P

How does it work? I don't understand friends ... is this paid? I really want to save in the way you do. but I am confused where to start. is there a more detailed explanation?

"saving is a late way to get rich, but a very effective way to get rich".

On 4/15/2019 at 5:25 AM, yololife222 said:

WHAT GOES ON VAULT NEWER COMES OUT TILL WITHDRAW.

❤️

but some of us cannot practice this type of discipline....

i think it is a very good idea... but some of us need help to practice it... thus once again the vault time lock idea comes back in to the spotlight... it would have been perfect for all sites to have that feature .. time lock or limiting when and how you can play with yout own funds.... 

it is very imoportant imo for sites to implement better gambling / safer gambling practices... if they really care about their players health and well being.

nice post

good luck to all that wish to try this

The word "savings" is a one with no much use these days and in sites like Stake.  Greed is bigger than strategy.  It is nice to see that Stake has this "vault" section in order to help the gambler to achieve objectives; but very few uses it.  I may start to do it.  My opinion only.