Stake Forum
Asscorn

Did I find my dream game or just a glitch.

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I had never played low stakes plinko until this morning.  

I opened the game and went to drop a ball and to my surprise, I looked at the payouts to see that not one was below 1x.  First thing I thought was, this is too good to be true.  If this were the case I could never lose.   

Of course it was too good to be true.   Some of the slots marked 1x only paid .5x  Damn! 

Could you imagine a game that you could never lose? Would be a dream come true :)

Posting a pic of what I found.  Have you ever found and glitches on stake.  

Ps. Problem has been reported to Support.

Screenshot_2019-04-15-11-52-37.png

Edited by Asscorn

Posted (edited)

Lol. There centre multiply by x0.5. This is some kind of glitch, can not be without losing options.:D

333.jpg.5cec7342e8f9f102632e62d4bfca283b.jpg

Edited by barbaris

I guess the middlemost pin got rounded off lol

It's not good to have a no losing game here, and if they do have one make a profit first before sharing! haha kiddin'

if you find something like this in the future that might be abused, report it to support. I heard they're rewarding players for these kinds of findings that may lead to abuse.

When you set it to 'low' indeed it shows 1x. and doesn't matter how many pins you choose. All from 8 to 16 shows the same glitch - 1x. I'm surprised nobody noticed that until now. Maybe nobody is playing 'low; LOL. You should get the reward for finding this glitch. Seriously after all of the time the stake 2.0 was released NOBODY noticed that? WOW

This seem to be a new bug because the high pins are at 0x when we all know it really is 0.2x. The devs may have modified something in the way the numbers are displayed. Good find.

actually from this afternoon I played to look for 1000x I also got things like what you found but not 1x but 0 with the catalyst that there was no cashback. but when I see the history bet I still get cashback I think stake will make updates about the Plinko game. I think the wheel is good enough to get a win that has no successive streak "if that's possible in my dreams"

1 hour ago, Cheetos1337 said:

This seem to be a new bug because the high pins are at 0x when we all know it really is 0.2x. The devs may have modified something in the way the numbers are displayed. Good find.

But the good thing is that the middle pins are still paying out correct payout.    I noticed that on the high pins as well.

Lol there can be no game that pays out your whole amount every bet and there is no way for you to loose xD That would just put Stake completely out of Business . 

Nooooo why fix lol you should have a special of having it that way for like 30 minutes or 15 minutes. like a happy time with plinko for all the plinko addicts that have a love hate relationship with plinko. A time they can actually have fun without the hate on plinko for all the bull teases. 

so it was actually paying out  more than it should have been?!? or waz it a visiual thing that got fixed? im really curious now... can someone give a definite answeR? tyty

15 hours ago, Edward said:

Fixed now boss

still getting visual bugs when hitting 130x that pays 9x.. and hitting 9x that payd 0.2x :/ ... you get all excited to finally hit 130x, then plinko goes.. sikeeeee.. xD

On 4/16/2019 at 12:15 PM, Shaniqua said:

so it was actually paying out  more than it should have been?!? or waz it a visiual thing that got fixed? im really curious now... can someone give a definite answeR? tyty

It was just a visual bug it showed a payout of 1x but instead players got the payout as 0.5x whenever the ball dropped into that slot.