Stake Forum
amara

Bitfinex Clone script

Featured Comment

Coinjoker is the #1 provider proved its consistency in delivering the Bitfinex Clone scripts for Customers with their desired requirements.

The scripts rendered offers the below features in default

The highly secure solution with Hot Online Core Wallet
Scalable coding structure to endure the future update and changes
Customizable Admin Panel with User-Friendly UI & UX

Get to know more about their services here--> https://www.cryptoexchangescript.com/bitfinex-clone-script

Why do i have a feeling that this is a service offered to copy other wallets or services offered and just rebrand them and sell them or provide them to users again lol xD 

Seriously i dont yave any idea for that matter and the script is it depends upon on you on how to do or manage that kind of script and its hard to do it

Okay so for the ones that are *cough* spamming *cough* the same reply with "I don't know what clone bitfinex script is", let me explain at least the very basic of it.

Clone scripts are website copies that have all the data needed for the script to be uploaded on a domain and launch it. Simply, all the front end and back end from bitfinex has been cloned (manually rewriting or with various programs). And now whoever wants to create some kind of online wallet service, they should just upload this script on their website and they are good to go.

The downside of these scripts are that most of them have lots and lots of bugs that need solving (which makes creating a fresh new website from scratch way faster and easier) or even don't work at all (because the way it was copied just isn't professional, it was copied just to be) or in the most cases, it is just a way to scam some people by pretending to sell something (I'm not accusing anyone, just warning that in many cases it is a scam). One more thing is that if you don't really know anything about building a website and the backend code is just an alien language for you, then you have high chances of having a script that fully works, but also sends data to the one you just bought the script from and he'll access whatever account he wants with that data.

The upside... well, you don't have to do anything, just upload the script on your website and modify some logos, names and users and you're good to go. (that if it actually works)

Is it worth it? In most cases, not really. It's better buying a Kebab from the street corner rather than buying a website clone.

I hope that at least now you will understand what this is/should be.